Bellazon

Hyperion's VSFS Fantasy Show

Here's what I finished as of today. It took a lot of time and I needed to post something to feel a sense of accomplishment.

I might be able to bypass the entire sketch portion of this. I could theoretically just take an existing image and create my own drawing in Photoshop in effect changing the clothing of the model. Maybe.

post-13865-1181967430_thumb.jpg

:o

Oh wow this idea is great!

Lovely work Hyperion!

:clap:

Hmmmmmm, if you don't mind I might fiddle around with some of the costume ideas... If you don't mind of course :hehe: I won't draw the models because I think I would slaughter them but I'd love to draw some of the outfits if I have time. But I don't know... they might not be good and then I won't want to post them. :/ I have a lot of studying to do tonight but I'll start something and I'll tell you how they went tomorrow :blush:

:o

Oh wow this idea is great!

Lovely work Hyperion!

:clap:

Hmmmmmm, if you don't mind I might fiddle around with some of the costume ideas... If you don't mind of course :hehe: I won't draw the models because I think I would slaughter them but I'd love to draw some of the outfits if I have time. But I don't know... they might not be good and then I won't want to post them. :/ I have a lot of studying to do tonight but I'll start something and I'll tell you how they went tomorrow :blush:

As they say, the more the merrier. Do what you will. We need life in this topic.

I'll tell you what. This took me forever. Probably around 8 - 10 hours total. But I am very proud of my end result. And hey, the fantastic four opens this weekend. So it sort of makes sense. Here is my final version of Hana Soukupova as the Invisbile Woman.

post-13865-1182038707_thumb.jpg

Of course I made it into a wallpaper. It's in my nature.

post-13865-1182038734_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

On fairytales, instead of Selita being Jasmine, why doesn't she portray Pocahontas? I mean, she's looks more Pocahontas than Jasmine.

I think Fernanda Tavares would be a great Jasmine. And Ana Beatriz would be a wonderful Anastasia. And there's this girl in VS who would be perfect as Mulan. I don't know her name, but she is of Asian descent, I guess.

Oooh, and Hyperion, one last question: is Izabel going to be a superhero???

And there's this girl in VS who would be perfect as Mulan. I don't know her name, but she is of Asian descent, I guess.

I don't know if you're talking about Jarah Marano (who's Hawaiin) but she would be appropriate for Mulan.

• 1 month later...