Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

I've always been told that one of my best features is my hair. I was just curious about everyone else's hair.

Do you have short, medium, or long hair?

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette?

Do you dye it often or leave it natural?

What kind of products do you use?

Is it fine, thin, or thick?

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy?

How often do you cut your hair?

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes?

I'll start off. My hair is very long, it's about two inches away from my butt ( hopefully it will be at my butt by my birthday in July! ). My hair is ( naturally ) black, thanks to my Dad. :)

I did put coppery-colored highlights in my hair once several years ago, they are finally grown out, so you can't really see them. That is the only time I put highlights or any kind of dye in my hair. I like my natural hair color and almost everyone else loves it too.

My hair is pretty thick, especially for how long it is. It hasn't been cut since January of 2003, so a little over a year. I switch on and off products. Right now I'm using Suave because, well, it's cheap and smells pretty. I go through about one bottle of shampoo every 3-5 weeks, so it can get expensive. I do like Garnier Sleek and Shine.

I adore my hair, I wouldn't shave my head for a million dollars, I'm not kidding.

I've always been told that one of my best features is my hair.  I was just curious about everyone else's hair.  

Well my hair is medium long, and it's darkblonde/lightbrown. I call myself a brunette :) (It's about the same color as Jessical Alba has in Honey.)

I leave it natural, though I've had some blonde highlights in it (worst decision, but luckily it's out now.) What kind of products...pff jee about everything, but mostly it comes down to Suave and Guhl. Suave, cuz it smells nice and doesn't make my wallet too thin ;) I use Guhl as well, especially the brunette shampoo edition. Really good stuff.

My hair is pretty strange. The hairs itself are really thin, but I've got an idiotic amount of them so I've got "thick" hair. It's wavy, and when it has been wet It gets curly. I don't cut my hair too often anymore. When I was young (10/11 years old) I had really long hair, up to my butt. After a while I got tired of it and cut it all of (and regret it still today) after that I've had it pretty short, but I'm trying to get it long again now. My last haircut was about 6 months ago and that was just to cut off the dead ends. I only cut it now when it really 'needs' to be cut.

My hair is very long, it's about two inches away from my butt ( hopefully it will be at my butt by my birthday in July! ).  My hair is ( naturally ) black, thanks to my Dad.   :)  

:

:

:

I adore my hair, I wouldn't shave my head for a million dollars, I'm not kidding.

Black long hair two inches away from your butt? :drool: I worship hair like that!
I'm going to have my boyfriend take a picture of how long my hair is.

Please do that and show it to us!

Guest Lullaby

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long.

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette.

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I dye it ever so often. Usually "hot rod red", but I haven't in a few months.

What kind of products do you use? There's this special stuff I use for dyed hair but the name escapes me.

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Thick.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Wavy. It used to be extremely curly when I was little.

How often do you cut your hair? Once every 2-3 years, haha.

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? I'm not a guy but I'm going to answer this anyways. I prefer brunettes and red-heads.

Here's a picture:

regime.jpg

I had to hold a towel up because you couldn't see the length due to my shirt being black.

exs.jpg

And one from when I was little to show the curls.

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? medium

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I leave it natural

What kind of products do you use? finesse

Is it fine, thin, or thick? mmm I guess it's in between, bordering more to the thin side then thick.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? straight

How often do you cut your hair? when ever my bangs start to get in my eyes and annoy me.

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? I'm not a man. :laugh: but I'll answer anyway. I guess it really depends on the girl but sometimes I wish I had blonde hair (naturally) just because I don't and I always figured people liked blondes better. :whistle:

Do you have short, medium, or long hair?  medium

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette?  brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I leave it natural

What kind of products do you use? finesse

Is it fine, thin, or thick? mmm I guess it's in between, bordering more to the thin side then thick.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? straight

How often do you cut your hair? when ever my bangs start to get in my eyes and annoy me.

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? I'm not a man.  :laugh: but I'll answer anyway. I guess it really depends on the girl but sometimes I wish I had blonde hair (naturally) just because I don't and I always figured people liked blondes better.  :whistle:

lol...my bangs are long as fuck...they go past my eyes now. :)

I've always been told that one of my best features is my hair.  I was just curious about everyone else's hair.

i have long, dark brown hair.

i never dye it.

i don't use gel or mousse or hair spray (only when i curl it)

it's naturally curly

i cut my hair every month so it can be healthy... i just trim it though.

for men, i prefer brunettes :wub:

I have long hair i guess i can say pass my bra strap, It is black and I have not died it in about 4 yrs, I once had very bright blond hilites when i was 15. But I love black hair, I dont think Im going to dye it anytime soon. I have thick hair and I dont put anything in it. Its slightly wavy, so I sometimes use gel to hold the waves. Oh and I love dark hair on men. Perferably black and straight , For some reason I dont like curly hair on men.:/ I c ut it about every 5 months or so.

:laugh: yeah im a dude

what question? which color hair i prefer?

well, i dont really prefer any hair color, i like em all. however most girls with culy hair are brunette, and have i mentioned that I LOVE CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!