Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

I thought I would make this thread as there isn't one yet to discuss the new Angels and this years upcoming show, so I'm gonna be the first to say I'm very happy that Miranda Kerr and Sabrina Jales are being made official angels! And that I can't wait for this years much anticipated show :drool: If you hear any news of other models being made Angels please do post it here and share the goss as well as any news, pics or line-up of the models in this years show! PS feel free to share your dream line-up of models for the show and who you think should be made an Angel etc :wave:

Models that deserve to be an Angel:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tamiris Souza Freitas

Bruna Tenorio

Jarah Mariano

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Ujo Alves

My dream model line-up for the VSFS:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Adriana Lima

Gisele Bundchen

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Miranda Kerr

Sabrina Jales

Tamiris Souza Freitas

Bruna Tenorio

Janeta Samp

Jarah Mariano

Devon Aoki

Jamie Gunns

Carole Brandao

Ujo Alves

Lonneke Engel

Gemma Ward

Sasha Pivovarova

Cintia Dicker

Amanda Brandao

For people who do not know Sabrina Jales here are some pics. Shes the face of Pantene, models for Pepe Jeans London and is oh another beautiful Brazilian model! Do you think she was a good choice?? One more thing she has her own thread here if you wanna see more of her work :wave:

hey cowboy, i think you just forgot alessandra. a vsfs without her is free of sense, i think she´s got the most vs shoots of all the girls at this moment...

:rofl: :rofl: She's growing on me though. :angel:

I wouldn't let her grow on me even if she was a wart sprouting on my ass! :magic:

How i wish Daria and Anja Rubik their angels.... :hehe:

Anja maybe, Daria no :ninja:

I agree with you on Daria part. :ninja:

Yeah agreed :blink: in my opinion there is no sex appeal like there is with Adriana, Miranda, Ana, Rosie etc :whistle:

It's all about the commercial appeal.

Runway models for the most part don't appeal to the sensibilities of American Men and Woman, which is partly why VS's shows have been failing the last few years.

Enough with the high runway models: Natasha, Heather, Stammy, Hana (ect)... While they may be beautiful, the majority of men would rather look at someone like -

iulaug2007jy2gl3.jpg

You may not be a fan of her face, but my god that's a body!!

T&A and curves, lots and lots of curves make men happy, and I'm sorry but the majority of models ppl fawn all over in this forum aren't going to cut it (WITH THE EXCEPTION of woman like Doutzen (Curves), Eugenia V (Curves), Miranda (Curves) *ect*

I am glad manface Gisele is gone. She looks like a transvestite or transexual. She was like a blimp which simply cast a shadow over and prevented people from seeing the better looking, more appealing models like Adriana. Gisele doesn't appeal to fans as much as Adriana does. :p

She is? Funny VSFS usually has a lot of high fashion models in the show. I probably won't watch though, now that Gisele's gone it just doesn't intrest me anymore. I'll probably just watch Julia's parts on youtube.

Am I witnessing some Daria bashing on this thread? :ninja:

Freja Beha Erichsen & Tanja D. - BLACKLISTED :knives:

Julia Stenger - BLACKLISTED :lullaby:

Yeah agreed :blink: in my opinion there is no sex appeal like there is with Adriana, Miranda, Ana, Rosie etc :whistle:

Ana Beatriz Barros - BLACKLISTED :neo:

Daria for VS? :| Never...

Raquel Zimmerman - BLACKLISTED :persuazn:

:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

:jimmy: Just one more word against her, and I wont take resposibility for the things I'll do :bellazon:

:p :p JK :p :p

Am I witnessing some Daria bashing on this thread? :ninja:

Freja Beha Erichsen & Tanja D. - BLACKLISTED :knives:

Julia Stenger - BLACKLISTED :lullaby:

Ana Beatriz Barros - BLACKLISTED :neo:

Daria for VS? :| Never...

Raquel Zimmerman - BLACKLISTED :persuazn:

:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

:jimmy: Just one more word against her, and I wont take resposibility for the things I'll do :bellazon:

:p :p JK :p :p

I REALLY don't get any bashing that might be done of Daria. :voodoo: There is no possible reason, IMHO. :mad: She's my #2 girl! :wub: