Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

its sunday fellas, lets hope the broncos can make up for there performance against a surprizingly strong san diego team. if denver loses to miami i will become a raiders fan. yes thats saying a lot but. they cant lose to miami. we might already be out of the playoffs

Pats are gonna win it all again this year, but they should have their hands full in the AFC championship game against the Steelers. They are riding their rookie quarterback, and I don't believe Ben can do what no other rookie has ever done before.

The Colts don't have the defense to make it farther than the AFC Championship game, but I don't think it's likely they will get that far. :( It's just not their year, they need to bring in some real defense in the off-season to compete with the likes of New England and Pittburgh.

As for the NFC, that's an easy one, the eagles have clinched the bye I believe, TO hurt his ankle so he will be out until their first playoff game. Which is good because that gives him time to heal well.

The Eagles have no competition in the NFC, the closest thing to competition is the Falcons, and they really only got where they are through a mix of luck and Mike Vick's running capability. I believe they have one of the lowest averages for passing yards, but Vick makes up for some of that by running. He can make things happen though so if they make it to the NFC championship game, they may give the Eagles a good game.

Eagles will make it to the Superbowl though, they just may have to pull out some miracles to beat the Patriots, or in the unlikely event that the Steelers beat the Patriots and make it to the Superbowl, the Eagles may have a slightly better chance.

I know the Steelers may look a tad bit better on paper in some aspects than the Patriots do, but you have to remember they have an untested quarterback in the backfield, where as Tom Brady is a Veteran in the Post-Season.

I love football.

Peyton didn't get 48 tonight, but that's okay he has two more games. :)

On another note, the Lions are gonna show us some fireworks next year, mark my words.

Joey regained the respect of his team today, he played hard through the flu and they were never out of the game, that extra point was a moral killer though. As long as they don't let something like that hang over their heads, next season they will continue on the up and up.

Things are starting to perk up here in Detroit. Now if only we had a Barry Sanders like Back, we would be in real good shape. :)

mna this week in football, was good yet it sucked. the broncos lost, the green bay came had a close ending. manning didnt beat the record yet. san diego is going to the playoffs for the first time since 94'. T.O. was injured and the eagles struggled. the cardinals still have a chance at there division. :laugh: and yet again the broncos lost :cry: