Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Well, The Eagles Superbowl hopes may have just been put on hold.

I just heard about T.O. being unlikely for the payoffs due to breaking his tibula, that doesn't look good for the eagles at all. But if they can make it through the playoffs without him, and to the superbowl, then maybe he can comeback then and give the that extra boost.

:laugh: the pats lost. :laugh: to miami but got to give credit to the miami defense they are good. almost beat denver. did you see the horrible pass brady threw?. :laugh: right to the other guy for an int.

you know everyone is going to look at the miami defense now to see ways to improve there own defense. and stop the patriots.

with a lose like this looks like the steelers are getting home field advantage and going all the way. doing what no other rookie is going to do. though i believe its more of a team effort then just mr rosenbough

The Patriots baffle most teams, the Dolphins just seem to know the Patriots well.

You can rest assured Brady won't make stupid mistakes when it really counts. I do have to say though, the only team that will really give them trouble is the Steelers. I'm leaning toward Patriots though, cuz I don't like the Steelers. :laugh:

It will be a sweet AFC Championship game though if these two do actually meet, which they will as long as nothing goes drastically wrong.

Lets see, who do I think will claim the final AFC Wild Card spot, I think it will be Baltimore.

They have Pittsburgh and Miami as their last two games, Pittsburgh is tough, But Baltimore handed them their only loss, so they may be able to do it again. And then they have Miami, and that should be a cakewalk, but they are coming off a win against New England, so they may give the Ravens a good game.

Denver is playing Tennessee this week, that should be a pretty easy game to control. But then they have Indianapolis as their last game of the season. That is the deciding point I think, and even with Indy's poor defense, I don't think it's enough to keep Indy from completely out scoring Denver.

I would prefer Denver to take it, but I think it will be Baltimore. It depends though, I'm not sure how the strength of victory works in this case, because I haven't been paying attention to who has to do what to grab up the last spot. :rolleyes:

Jacksonville or Buffalo will probably get it, that would be hilarious.

jacksonville can clinch this sunday if they win and baltimore and denver lose.

and jacksonville has a tiebreaker from a win over denver and a strength of schedule over baltimore .551 over .541

and strenght of sov is a tie between jacksonville and baltimore with a .491 denver has a .429 <_<

so right now jacksonville has the advantage and is in the last sopt. lets hope the texans or raiders :rolleyes: can beat them. and baltimore loses to pittsburg/miami and denvers in :) . but i doubt it <_<

everyone hear about reggie white? man thats sad. only 43 and he had a heart attack. didn't even get a chance to see himself in canton.

Has sacked 64 different quarterbacks over his NFL career, having added the Eagles' Ty Detmer and the Bills' Alex Van Pelt to his collection in 1997

Has 52.5 sacks with the Packers during the regular season, placing him second on the club's all-time list (since sacks became an official NFL stat in 1982), behind only Tim Harris (55)

Also ranks as the Packers' career sacks leader in the playoffs, having recorded 8 in a Green Bay uniform

In the process, became only the second player in league history to post at least 10 sacks in each of 11 seasons

In 1997, he continued his reign as the league's official all-time leader in quarterback sacks, notching 11 to increase his career total to 176.5 over his 13-year NFL tenure

Earlier in his career, he had become the fastest player in league history to record 100 career sacks, reaching the century mark in only 93 games, 21 games faster than No. 2 Lawrence Taylor (114)

The 36-year-old White is the only player in NFL history to register double-digit sack totals in nine consecutive seasons (1985 through 1993)

He also has posted 3 interceptions, 51 passes defensed, forced 28 fumbles and recovered 20, two of the latter for touchdowns

In addition, he has supplemented these contributions by registering 2 safeties and blocking 4 kicks (2 FGs, 1 PAT and 1 punt)

He was the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year in 1987 and 1998.

He in 1993 also became the first Packers defensive end chosen for the Pro Bowl since Ezra Johnson in 1978

White was elected to the Pro Bowl a record 13 straight times

Helped Packers make consecutive Super Bowl appearances, including a win over New England in 1997, when White set a Super Bowl record with three sacks.

White spent eight years with the Eagles and six with the Packers before a final one with the Panthers. Remarkably durable, White missed only one game in his last 12 seasons and started all but three games during that span.

The only player to be selected by Pro Football Weekly on its 1980s All-Decade team and also to be projected to its All-1990s team.

A member of the NFL's 75th anniversary team.

white.jpeg

he will be missed :( one of the greatest defensive ends to ever play the game #92 Reggie White