Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

oh...they gotta get Maroon5 singing in that show to make me watch it :ninja:

seriously...I hope the show will be better :) girls are wonderful, I´m looking forward for it :D :D

:D

I think it will be better than in 2006.

oh...they gotta get Maroon5 singing in that show to make me watch it :ninja:

seriously...I hope the show will be better :) girls are wonderful, I´m looking forward for it :D :D

:D

I think it will be better than in 2006.

I hope its better than 2006, if it can somehow top 2005 and 2003, although I doubt it will, then it will be the best show, but without Tyra and Gisele, I dont think it will happen.

Based on the themes over the last few years, I'd say VS is due to have a more "classy" theme.. and chances are it's going to be in LA again, same venue... and it'll be dubed "Bigger and Better"

Gisele won't be there.

The bra will either go to Adriana (who seriously deserves that bra!) or Selita :shock:

I'm also willing to say that Miranda/Selita will be doing the majority of the talk shows.. Miranda is the "baby angel".. VS needs to get her face out.. same with Selita....

Caroline Francischini, willing to go out on a limb and say she'll also be walking!! :heart:

There's a chance Heidi may be there.... dun ask. (She's contracted till 2010 from what I understand)

Based on the themes over the last few years, I'd say VS is due to have a more "classy" theme.. and chances are it's going to be in LA again, same venue... and it'll be dubed "Bigger and Better"

Awwww..... what a pity pity pity poo :ermm:

Gisele won't be there.

Is this new ?!! I emailed VS a month ago and they said nothing is confirmed. Im really confused too. :confused:

The bra will either go to Adriana (who seriously deserves that bra!) or Selita :shock:

You mean.... theyr gonna let one of the Victoria's Secret's angels aliens carry diamonds ?!! :mellow:

I'm also willing to say that Selita will be doing the majority of the talk shows..

*gags* :|

Caroline Francischini, willing to go out on a limb and say she'll also be walking!! :heart:

There's a chance Heidi may be there.... dun ask. (She's contracted till 2010 from what I understand)

*munches popcorn*

Gisele, I keep hearing isn't going to be there.. I suppose anything could happen.. I hope she won't be there though.. can't stand the woman. Just not a fan of a woman who'd have ppl put in jail after they returned her lost dog. Cow!

----

Yanno what would make the show worth it! ...... This song being played on the runway (at least a clip of it!)

The Revolting Cocks - Do you think I'm sexy

Just listen to the song before you judge the video (Disturbing video lol... )

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~
I'm also willing to say that Miranda/Selita will be doing the majority of the talk shows.. Miranda is the "baby angel".. VS needs to get her face out.. same with Selita....

(She's contracted till 2010 from what I understand)

Why does everybody says miranda is the baby angel when she's actually older than kk and izabel. Izabel is the baby angel she was born in october 1984. miranda was born in 1983.

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

got it. Yes i would love for you to refer her that way.

ps. are you really josie maran? and if you are i think you're really beautiful. I admire your beauty josie is so natural.

ps. are you really josie maran? and if you are i think you're really beautiful. I admire your beauty josie is so natural.

Hi, Im Britney Spears. Welcome to the board. :wave:

You mean.... theyr gonna let one of the Victoria's Secret's angels aliens carry diamonds ?!! :mellow:

actualy the only alien leave VS this year

I thought her contract hasnt ended yet. *goes check Adriana's thread*

LMAO!

Hy Britney, I like your PU**Y...I mean your music...sorry :blush:

actualy the only alien leave VS this year

I thought her contract hasnt ended yet. *goes check Adriana's thread*

Mean but nontheless a great comeback. :rofl: :laugh: