Bellazon

Okay girls, what makes a guy a pervert to you?

Ness

I was staying with my mentor once and her apartments have a pool... so I decided to go for a swim... it was about 8 at night. I was doing laps and I looked up and there was this guy sitting on his porch watching me... :shock:

It freaked me out... but lord knows why he was watching me... maybe he was hoping I'd swallow some water and drown. :laugh:

if he generates and possesses all the qualities in abundance such as Ed :ninja: then he is defino a perve.

Thanks for the compliment :gocho:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what's so funny about a compliment? :dontgetit:

If someone says "This dress is too tight" and then you say "So is your ass"

:rofl:

So what if I look out my window for no special reason and see a pretty girl in her swimming pool and I decide to check her out for a few minutes. Does that make me a pevert?

Maybe you could make some popcorn and get the binoculars out as well? :trout:

• 5 months later...
- Glancing and looking at me every few seconds = not perverted.

- Staring me up and down and grinning = maybe a little, but I would not condemn the guy for not being able to take his eyes off of someone he finds attractive, or for being happy about it. Who wouldn't be?

- Shouting 'You're hot/fit/gorgeous!' across the street to me = not perverted. 'Socially-challenged' maybe... I think most people know that standing a mile away from the girl you like and screaming compliments doesn't usually get you her number. :laugh:

- Telling me I'm nice to look at = not perverted. I take it as a compliment, even if he may not have worded it perfectly. He could be shy, nervous and a little tongue-tied. Plus I would rather be told that than being scowled at and told I look like a sack of shit.

- Telling me the explicit things you would like to do to me. For example, 'Man, those legs are so hot I'd love to lick them all the way from your toes to your crotch' = perverted.

- Touching me on the shoulder, arm, back, or other non-erogenous place = not perverted, but would be a bit uncomfortable if you are a complete stranger whom I've only just met.

- Groping or stroking me in an erogenous place = perverted.

Keep in mind many women won't have the same ideas about these things, especially with some types of feminism around today. My husband was screamed at and called sexist for preventing a door from slamming in a woman's face once. <_< Yet I am sure that if he had left the door to bash her right in the nose, she still would've accused him of being a chauvinist pig.

You summed it up quite well :)

To be honest I've gotten used to boys looking at me (not trying to sound cocky) but it's just natural to me now. It doesn't bother me, because if I see a very good looking boy, chances are I'll look at him (probably for not as long). But if someone stares for HOURS, it gets creepy.

I actually know what you mean by the 'shy boy' who says you're 'good to look at' lol, I've gotten that. I thought it was a bit weird at first but it was just him being nice.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm it all depends on the situation if something is perverted or not.

Mostly I tend to see guys as perverted if they only tend to regard me as a lust object and not as a human being like them.

It's a bit hard to explain with examples since every situation is different depending on the circumstances, but that sort of sums my views on the subject up.

Hmmm it all depends on the situation if something is perverted or not.

Mostly I tend to see guys as perverted if they only tend to regard me as a lust object and not as a human being like them.

It's a bit hard to explain with examples since every situation is different depending on the circumstances, but that sort of sums my views on the subject up.

I worked with this fellow a while back- a good piece of talent (heh) and loyal but he surprised us all with the way he talked about his past relationships. He's 25 and the most 'memorable' things he brought up all had to do with physical stuff.

Anyway, if you're meeting a lot of people like that, I urge you to have faith- most grow out of it after their first true love.

• 1 month later...