Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

Guest Guest

Score another one for the BLUE CREW!!! Dodger have won SEVEN STRAIGHT!!! And to think, with Valentin, Kent, and Drew on the roster, BLADLEY IS DA MAN!!! :wacko: And to think, none of the experts gave us a chance. Granted, the season just started. However, nobody gave us a chance last year, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. I JUST LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOG!!! MAKES THE VICTORIES MORE SWEET!!! :fun: :laugh:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! :D In the top of the 10th, 2 out with 2 on, new Dodger 3rd baseman Jose Valentin hit a 2 run TRIPLE TO OUT THE DODGERS UP 3-1!!! :o The Dodgers were once losing this game, but as ALWAYS, THEY FIND A WAY TO COME BACK AND WIN!!! ;) That it now their 8TH STRAIGHT WIN!!! :yes: Plus, Brad Penny is BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! :woot: BLUE CREW, WHAT!!!

I hate to ruin your joy K_dub, but baseball is a game of highs and lows....right now, the Dodgers are on a high but pretty soon they will hit a low and begin to cool off. Keep in mind that the season only began 2 weeks ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said before I'm not trying to throw cold water on what the Dodgers are doiing. but I'm only stating facts...I'm looking at the NL West standings and I see that the D-Backs and Padres are .500. This shows me that they are playing well enough. Eventually the the Dodgers will go through a funk and one of the two teams will get hot. Oh, and lets not forget about the Giants. All I'm saying is, try not to get toooo high. But again, the Dodgers are playing surprisingly well.

Like I said before I'm not trying to throw cold water on what the Dodgers are doiing. but I'm only stating facts...I'm looking at the NL West standings and I see that the D-Backs and Padres are .500. This shows me that they are playing well enough. Eventually the the Dodgers will go through a funk and one of the two teams will get hot. Oh, and lets not forget about the Giants. All I'm saying is, try not to get toooo high. But again, the Dodgers are playing surprisingly well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Impel. every team goes through a funk. It's part of the game. Looking at the NL West, everybody else, save for the Rockies, is not doing that bad. However the D-Backs' pitching ain't good enough to hang in there when the going gets rough. The Giants ain't SHIT!!! :laugh: Granted, Dodger and Giant fans hate each other, but with Bonds out indefinately and Alou just getting off the DL, the Giants are the LEAST OF THE DODGERS' PROBLEMS!!!That being said, only SAN DIEGO WORRIES ME!!! :ermm: They got the pitching, hitting, defense, and power to match the Dodgers tit for tat. :x And now, that leads me to the Rockies. They are pretty pathetic. They may hit good, but then again, look where THEY ARE PLAYING!!! :p And the flipside is, that what helps their hitting, is what hurts their pitching. :yes: The only problem with the Rockies is that they went tit for tat with the Dodgers last year. We had a winning record against all the other teams in our division last year. AND THAT IS WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS!!! In closing, I wish your Muts, errr, Mets a LOT OF LUCK!!! :laugh:Tough as your division is, ya gonna need it. GO BLUE!!!

Tim Worrell tried his hardest to blow the game for the Phils but in the end they won 5-4... Was the first victory in a while for them... My mom's friend can't use his tickets for next Sunday's game so he gave them to me... What a nice guy...

Tim Worrell tried his hardest to blow the game for the Phils but in the end they won 5-4...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh:

My mom's friend can't use his tickets for next Sunday's game so he gave them to me... What a nice guy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have fun at the game...I hope you have great seats. :fun:

In closing, I wish your Muts, errr, Mets a LOT OF LUCK!!! :laugh:Tough as your division is, ya gonna need it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

As for K_dub, we will see how much longer the Dodgers hold onto first. :p My Mets are playing well considering that we started 0-5, have a patchwork starting rotation, and shaky bullpen. As long as we keep pace with division leaders while we fix our flaws then I think we will be ok.

A-rod had a awesome night at the plate. 3 homeruns and 10 RBI....in one game. A fantasy player feast. Wow, this is the player that NY has been waiting to see.  :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember, impel, that happens once in a BLUE MOON!!!Great game for A-Rod, but I'm sure you guys in NY don't expect him to do that on a regular basis. Anyway, what with the "this is the player that NY has been waiting to see" comment?! Prior to the game mentioned above, were you NYers disappointed with his stats so far this season?! Were you NYers disappointed with his stats last year?! :rolleyes:

Yeah, impel, my Dodgers are in a funk right now, and the D'Backs are right on us, plus Brandon Lyon is a pleasant surprise for AZ!!! But hey, being in first place is not really important right now. Once we get Gagne back, LTFO!!! :p

Of course we don't expect him produce like that every night. And yes, we were disapointed by his proformance last season. The guy is making $240 million and batted .205 /w RISP. :blink: His stats from last season look really nice but if you watch him play on an everyday basis you will see that he did not play like the A-Rod of old. And before Tuesday's game it was the same story...He gets a HR and 5 RBI versus the Devil Rays but can't get a hit against Red Sox.

I don't see how the Mets can go far this season if they can't beat the Braves. We lost another series against them on Wednesday. :(

Of course we don't expect him produce like that every night. And yes, we were disapointed by his proformance last season. The guy is making $240 million and batted .205 /w RISP. :blink: His stats from last season look really nice but if you watch him play on an everyday basis you will see that he did not play like the A-Rod of old. And before Tuesday's game it was the same story...He gets a HR and 5 RBI versus the Devil Rays but can't get a hit against Red Sox.

Mariano Rivera has problems with the Red Sox as well. He blew two save chances against them in the first week of play, not to mention that he had problems against them in last year's ALCS. As far as A-Rod is concerned, his stats are not gonna be as good as when he was playing with Seattle or Texas. Before he came to the Yankees, he played on some sorry ass teams, so pitchers wouldn't be afraid to pitch to him. Now that he is with the Yankees, it's a different ballgame.

Well, impel, the Dodgers are no longer in first place, but only by a 1/2 game. Hopefully the day off will do us some good and we can get hot again. The Rockies are coming to town, so we have a pretty good shot of heating up again. GO BLUE!!!

Phils brought their sticks tonight... right impel?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Adam, you guys really handed it to us on Tuesday. Glavine has been really bad to start the season. We completed 20 straight games against the NL East and went 11-9. I think that's a good sign considering that we stunk when playing our division rivals for the past few years.

Ha, all of these teams stink compared to my white sox.  SOUTH SIDE REPRESENT.  Woot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at this guy. :laugh: :laugh: I hope you are not a Cubs fan jumping onto the White Sox bandwagon. Who would have thought that the Chi Sox would have been this good? I think I saw a stat where they have never trailed in a game this season. That is very impressive.

Oh, how the MIGHTLY HAVE FALLEN!!! :yes: It looks like the Yankees are gonna be fighting a uphill battle the rest of the year. Sure, we are only one month into the season, but I have heard that history is against them. Only 4 teams in recent history that started out with a record like that has been to the playoffs. Matter of fact, in the last 70 years only the 1979 Pittburgh Pirates have started off that bad and was still able to win a World Series championship.