Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

I bought 3 new bra's and a few other things. I love semi annual sales. I finally have the infinite edge bra and I love it a ton. I had one of my guy friends tell me this "I hope you're not offended but you have a really nice chest" I was like wft. It's the bra but I didn't tell him that. You'd think he'd notice that it didn't look the same yesterday when I didn't have that bra on.

VS kicks off V-Day officially on 1/22 (some stores started early b/c of payroll issues and hours allocated.)

There will be...

- a new Very Sexy bra

- a new SLT fragrance launch.

- V-day gift sets (dream Angels and Secret Garden

- V-day tote ($10 with any $35 beauty purchase). The tote is reddish with a heart charm that saids "Victoria's Secret" on it, and it will include a bottle of the Edible Massage in Cheery Cordial (not sure will it be actual size or trial size) and a sample size of the original SLT fragrance :)

A lot of the things in VS don't impress me anymore. The one near my house sells Intimissimi lingerie, so that is what I usually buy. But I definitely keep my eye out for new, pretty things that VS sells. They're targeting a more youthful audience, but I prefer lingerie that's lacey and pretty and embelished, not bright pink and covered in polka dots.

A lot of the things in VS don't impress me anymore. The one near my house sells Intimissimi lingerie, so that is what I usually buy. But I definitely keep my eye out for new, pretty things that VS sells. They're targeting a more youthful audience, but I prefer lingerie that's lacey and pretty and embelished, not bright pink and covered in polka dots.

^ Agreed. I'm ready for some really womanly, feminine lingerie a la ten years ago when Casta was with them. They put her in some of the most gorgeous lingerie and pisses me off they don't make it like that any more. I would post an example, but my ImageShack isn't working. <_<