Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005 (GENERAL THREAD)

Sam12

ooh 2005 :heart: amazing models, amazing costumes, GREAT music, long runway, best walks...damn...I miss it so damn MUCH!!

I loved how Gisele opened the show, in that gorgeous sexy costume, and wonderful fantasy bra, leading, fierce and shiny and glamorous...amazing, one of her best walks ever!! And the music, the music fitted everything so perfectly, catchy and great to dance, not too modern, not too old, combination of best of the bests... you actually found yourself bouncing to that rhytm!! :D :D :laugh:

And then Karolina, and Adriana, both gorgeous, and Adriana was so amazing with all that natural behaviour she so misses last two shows...and Alessandra in that candy costume? Phenomenal!!!

Tyra and Heidi, they both gleamed, but Tyra, Tyra is a weapon :heart: miss her damn much, she gave the whole show a SOUL!

it was all more natural, like the "behind scenes shots" and all that stuff...it didn´t look "prelinked" and planned, but impulsive and natural :) it all felt so warm, so beautiful :heart:

and all hands down for camera-men!

"i got liQe this, tiny red devil wings, that are so Qute"

:cry:

post-6570-0-1446068287-20879_thumb.jpg

:rofl: :( :( I cant help but be happy and sad at the same time

I love how Gisele, KK and Ana look so tall and sexy here, they have that magnetic quality about them

On a different note, Bianca looks odd in the pic