Bellazon

Kanye West
Thumbnail

Małgosia

Kanye's musics gone down hill for me...his early albums were gold, but he started catering more to the main stream market (of course) but hey, his taste in women? Well not the models but the women he actually lands, (amber rose...kim kardashian), traaaashy.

Kanye's musics gone down hill for me...his early albums were gold, but he started catering more to the main stream market (of course) but hey, his taste in women? Well not the models but the women he actually lands, (amber rose...kim kardashian), traaaashy.

MBDTF is considered a superb album by critiques fans/non-fans alike (but you are entitled to not understand genius :/ :rofl:), and I think, his best album to date. As far as his taste in women goes, Amber Rose has one of the best bodies I've ever seen. Kim K. is an idiot and a pain, but Kanye (other than Alexis Phifer, who broke his heart, poor baby) has never been one to date someone for their smarts.

Kanye is my favorite artist, and I love the shit out of him.

You know Lima fans get with her? My love of Kanye supersedes that exponentially.

I wasn't joking when I called him Kanyesus Christ.

post-3451-0-1445989280-22094_thumb.jpg

Just the opposite for me... I love him more and more with each album, he's bringing new to hip hop and music on the whole. His projects always a nice surprise and never disappointment to me.

And women... well, it don't bothers me, while they gives him necessary inspiration.

And don't forget that all genious are a little bit insane :hehe:

MBDTF is considered a superb album by critiques fans/non-fans alike (but you are entitled to not understand genius :/ :rofl:), and I think, his best album to date.

Couldn't agree more :cain:

I wasn't joking when I called him Kanyesus Christ.

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...