Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_robert_patt...mp;waNoAnsSet=2

Also, I guess they have been seen out in LA a lot in the past few weeks. Anne's best friend is good friends with a friend of Robert, Markus Molinari, and guess that is how they first met, she was at his performance and Whisky. He has been on the downlow, hiding out a bit, not been photographed since early Sept, maybe hes trying to keep his personal life somewhat private. Hes said in interviews hes not 100% comfortable with all the attention hes now getting. Hes just a normal guy, doesnt care to much for fame, and now everyone is obessesing over him. Poor guy, its just going to get waaay worse after Twilight comes out!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_robert_patt...mp;waNoAnsSet=2

Also, I guess they have been seen out in LA a lot in the past few weeks. Anne's best friend is good friends with a friend of Robert, Markus Molinari, and guess that is how they first met, she was at his performance and Whisky. He has been on the downlow, hiding out a bit, not been photographed since early Sept, maybe hes trying to keep his personal life somewhat private. Hes said in interviews hes not 100% comfortable with all the attention hes now getting. Hes just a normal guy, doesnt care to much for fame, and now everyone is obessesing over him. Poor guy, its just going to get waaay worse after Twilight comes out!

I have a good friend in LA that knows loooooooooooots of people and gives me all the good info :)

wooah! keep us informed please :drool:

I looked at Markus Molinari myspace page and he has pictures with Robert, but no sign of the girl, I was hoping to find some pics of them together...

do you think he will take her to the Twilight premiere?

they are a beautiful couple :blush:

My friend works for a guy in LA that owns a bunch of clubs and promotes and hosts a lot of the big parties that go on in LA, so hes well imformed about all thats going on with whoever.

I know they've only dated since early August, were friends before that. I would imagine she would be at the premiere with him, I guess we will all have to wait and see. I try not to ask to much questions to my friend, it would be weird if I was interrogating him all the time about Robert lol, this is all info he has just offered to me when we were talking about random stuff. But if I get any good new info I will let you guys know for sure.

I know Rob is super super private person and its almost impossible finding pics of him and his ex Nina, I think he only went public with her after they dated for several months, and even those pics are very very limited, just 3 or 4 out there, hes the type that wants his love life and private life to himself. I do hope he takes her to the premiere though so we can see this new gorgeous couple together :heart: