Bellazon

The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.

SirenaLuna90

No Q darling....these are books. Fantastic amazing books that no one can top :p

Anyway....thats how I got my Username - Ophelia Immortal - it's Mona's nick when Quinn and her are sending emails and letters. He was Noble Abelard and she was Ophelia Immortal, I use it for everything

Mona is my second fav vampire :heart:

I role play as her on myspace

My Mona

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I heard that too from a close friend of mine who adores anne rice. She said that interview with the vampire turned out a good movie, but the two others were merged and the movie turned into crap :pinch: personally I liked the "the vampire lestat" and "queen of the damned" more than "interview with the vampire"...but maybe that's because I didn't know how Lestat was in that time and why he did so many stupid and arrogant things :p and louis so serious all the time...I like lestats "break every single rule" attitude :D

Now I'm planning to read Memnoch the devil and pandora-the second intrigues me especially :woot: can't wait

to start :p

and btw are these the books that are in the mayfair series?

Blood and Gold

Blackwood Farm

Blood Canticle

:p

Oh...because I found a list on internet in which particular order I should read the books and Blood and Gold, Blackwood Farm and Blood Canticle were the last ones, so I thought they had to do with mayfair :p

blood and gold should be interesting if it's Marius's story :p

so I've read the three first vampire chronicles and I'll read memnoch and then....should I read the Mayfair series first or Pandora, Merrick, Armand and Blood and Gold or it doesn't really matter as far as I read Blackwood Farm and Blood Canticle the last? :p :laugh:

sorry :rofl:

• 1 year later...

My favorite VC novel from Anne Rice would have to be The Vampire Lestat. I love ALL of her novels in the VC!! I've never read any of the Mayfair chronicles though. I intend to. I've read other novels of hers such as Cry To Heaven, Violin and Angel Time.

My favorite vampire would have to be Lestat, hands down. Love every single thing about him even when he's narcissistic and egotistical. haha!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Anne Rice at the Dinner Party Show. Yes she just announced it: her next book due Oct 28 is Prince Lestat - a sequel to The Queen of the Damned. Due out October 28th 

I have waited since 2002 for this! :woot: :chicken: :ddr:

This series so so important to me, and she said she was finished. I am so beyond thrilled that she is writing a new one!

1797986_10152334665360452_2061873676_n.jpg 1912128_10152334546395452_1466842167_n.jpg