Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

I've been messing while trying to learn about adobe ilustrator lately, and I came up with this drawing of gisele based on that blackglama dinner from years ago. blah..lol. but anyway, just thought I should share w/ u guys. u think it looks like her, at all? Its okay to say that it sucks too hehhe :)

post-949-1123820362_thumb.jpg

Hi Cowabungadude

A fine, very nice Gis caricature.... well done,

you are a real cartoonist :)

Best

Snoopy :)

cowabungadude:

I've been messing while trying to learn about adobe ilustrator lately, and I came up with this drawing of gisele ......

I've been messing while trying to learn about adobe ilustrator lately, and I came up with this drawing of gisele based on that blackglama dinner from years ago. blah..lol. but anyway, just thought I should share w/ u guys. u think it looks like her, at all? Its okay to say that it sucks too hehhe  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're going for realism, the face is terrible. But if you're just fing around, it's great.

It is her, I have the entire editorial somewhere on my comp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok! that should prove or confirm her identity ... Thanx :)

....by the way... the Capt Snow "banner" look total dark (black) on my screen :(

how do you see it?

best :heythere:

I can't seem to find the editorial that picture came from, but someone around here is sure to have it I would think. :)

You're right, my signature does contrast quite a bit with the defualt blue skin of the board that might be the problem. I'm using a much darker board skin and my sig doesn't contrast so much, I think making it a bit easier to see for me. :)