Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras

precious

True...not appropriate place to discuss.

BTW...I find both accents interesting. I will listen more to the accents to determine for myself the differences.

Peace... :wave:

^ Just compare Brazilians Alessandra or Adriana speaking English to Spaniard Penelope Cruz and you'll see what I mean. I'd explain further (and admit I'm being somewhat unfair), but this isn't the place for that conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually this is Adriana's 10th year, she started working for them in early 1998, which makes this her 10th year. That's what they count, they don't count runways, if that was true all of them would have to skip 2004, so sorry, but it is her 10th year.

Actually this is Adriana's 10th year, she started working for them in early 1998, which makes this her 10th year. That's what they count, they don't count runways, if that was true all of them would have to skip 2004, so sorry, but it is her 10th year.

I hate Adriana Lima, and even then I think it's ridiculous she hasn't gotten to wear it yet. With the amount of adoration the company has for her, you'd think she would’ve worn it at least once by now. I feel the only reason she hasn't gotten it is because of her lack of interview skills. I find it painful watching her. Her accent is the heaviest out of all of the girls, and she's always too hyper and giggly and it becomes almost childish in my opinion.

But if anyone should get it this year, I think MK should. I don't like her, but the only Angel I DO like already got it.

i think that instead of Heidi in 2003, it should have been Adriana. i am absolutely not saying that she doesn't deserve to wear the bra. she's been with the company for a bloody decade now! i just think that her time has passed for that. i think that it would be in Victoria's Secret's best interest to give the bra to the Angel who is rapidly becoming their most famous girl ---- Miranda Kerr. whether or not it's due to her relationship with a certain Hollywood actor, she IS definitely seriously upping her "name status" in the public. and she's a wonderful spokesmodel. giving Miranda the bra this year would allow for them to focus a ton of press on her and it would help VS to have a "new star", which is obviously what they're trying to do with her.

i think that instead of Heidi in 2003, it should have been Adriana. i am absolutely not saying that she doesn't deserve to wear the bra. she's been with the company for a bloody decade now! i just think that her time has passed for that.

I never thought the bra even gets that much publicity. sure a few extra entertainment interviews here and there right before the show and maybe a few extra pictures in the "VS catalog" but other than that I don't think it plays a part in launching any careers.

I think Marisa is a far better speaker than Miranda. When you watch her discussing or talking about the products she seems to actually have a clue about what she's talking about. Whereas other models just brand everything "sexy" and only sometimes elaborate further.

I don't think MM has a good walk either, but that does not mean she doesn't have the interview skills needed to carry the product. If theres any reason why she wouldn't carry the bra its because of her bra size. They look very nice on her, but the amount of jewels needed to cover those two... well, you'd have to blow up Mt. Kilimanjaro to find enough. I think it would actually look tacky and demerit her somewhat.

My money is on Miranda Kerr.

BTW: Because of her pregnancy, that means Aless won't be in the show I presume?