Bellazon

News

Yo! all you bashing americans need to stop it, we have our owns problems to worry about then playing big brother of this world all the time. and everything that happens good or bad is God's doing, so this is just a way of God doing population control i guess. I get very defensive when my country is attacked. it's like damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

example: source say's we knew about the wave, but did say. so we let everyone down, and then we pay 50million for relief, then we're not helping enough.

Did you hear the European Union, initially only sent $4million in relief aid?

Stingy bastards. :laugh:

Yup! and we said we'll send more after we find out the true costs of things, and people started bitching. the world needs to stop expecting everything from us, and start making changes in their country for better emergency systems. i mean we give a lot to nations need help, but all we get in return is criticized like: we're war mongers, elitist, etc....

lives = money? no. but i'm glad they helped.. just wished those who knew about it had given information earlier.. and saved more lives

I'm still waiting for a credible news source to report this. And no offense, but "Meryl from Bellazon" is not credible (neither is tdpatriots12).

And with regards to money = lives, that is not the issue at all.

Money = Medical Supplies

Money = Food

Money = Damage Repair

Money = Logistical Support

Which in turn, saves llives.

hey i wasn't the one with the news.. don't need to get rude about this.. and don't need to get so defensive about your country.. no one is so free to bash america... just talking about the people who knew about it but didn't tell and watched as the disaster struck. i said i'm glad they helped.. with money and stuff of course.. but money can't bring back the lives of the people who ALREADY DIED.. that's like 60, 000+ people..

Dont know if any of you know this. But the Americans who control the satelites for weather or whatever it is knew about this and knew it was going to happen, They had 3 hours to warn ppl to get out, Thyre excuse was that they didnt know how to contact any of them.  <_<

Earthquakes are only mildly predictable. Even if they knew, it is not guaranteed that they would have known the extent of the richter scale reading.

Also, the earthquake caused the tsunami. Earthquakes can not be monitored by satellites. They are not weather patterns. The shifts of the tectonic plates are monitored by instruments set up in the ground that measure seismic waves. None of this could have been forseen by satallite.

Whether or not Americans knew in advance is irrelevant. America is not the only country with this kind of equipment and technology.

So, before you go about making accusations against one thing or another, I suggest you get your facts as straight as you perfectly can. And if you received this information from a credible news source, I wonder if they were doing their jobs properly.

*forgive all typing errors, it is past 3:30 am

btw i've met Petra, and that was this year at the sports illustrated party for the super bowl in Houston, Texas. i was working as a bar tender, and she seemed really nice. my other buddies were at the playboy party and they met a lot of people also. but i feel really bad for Petra, and hopes she'll be ok.