Bellazon

News

I translated using google translate. Any idea who her new boyfriend is?

She says he's not a famous person and doesn't want to be known. If he's a normal person with a normal job and she travels all the time...good luck!  I'd be surprise if it last long.  She's known this guy a couple of months and claims to be "in love".  For someone who's relationship only last about two years, she sure has been "in love" a lot.  This is about guy number five since the Tsunami.

By her photos, you can tell the traveling to LA is taking a toll on her.  She hasn't looked this exhausted since she lived in Haiti.

I wish she would find someone who is more compatible to her and her lifestyle.  I'm sure it's tough for her to find someone who is interested in her for herself and not because she's a super model.  I never liked her last boyfriend from Haiti, Laurent Lamothe.  He seemed arrogant and was just happy that he scored with a model.  I did like her fiance Jamie Belman.  He seemed like a nice guy and they both looked happy, but again her traveling probably was the cause of their break-up.