Bellazon

NBA

goose

The Alantic division is soo weak... Iverson could win that by himself... With Webber Iverson still put of 48 tonight... The man is amazing... The Sixers are definetly in the same class as Miami and Detriot now...

yo, ginobili kicks assssss, ever since he won the gold metal, it seem hes playing at a totally higher level, i mean to be honest he wasnt quite this good last year. have you ever seen inside the nba on tnt, when charles barkley says his name "giiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiillllllllll

lliiiiiiiiiiiiiii", ha thats funny as hell when he says that

marionginobilift8uv.jpg

spurs-suns tonight at 9et, i fully expect the spurs to once again show the league that even though the suns have a great offence, they're still no match for the spurs sufficating D; not to mention the spurs are the only team the suns havent beatin this year :D

The Sixers can't seem to build any chemistry... <_< They are soo inconsistent it is hard being a fan... I feel bad for Webber he has never been on a team like this before... Its taking him a while to get adjusted...

• 4 weeks later...
ha, did anyone see the spurs spank the t-wolves, and we didnt have manu either :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kevin Garnet and the T-Wolves are out :( and Tim Duncan is injured, Allen Iverson plays "bad", the Bulles are in the Play-Offs, man whats up with the NBA :D

But soon are the Play-Offs juhu juhu juhu I will watch them every night :D

There's still a slight glimmer of hope for my T-Wolves. Memphis hasn't clinched a playoff spot yet. If the Grizzlies lose out and the Wolves win out, then Memphis is out.

I know it's a very long shot, but I can dream.

There's still a slight glimmer of hope for my T-Wolves. Memphis hasn't clinched a playoff spot yet. If the Grizzlies lose out and the Wolves win out, then Memphis is out.

I know it's a very long shot, but I can dream.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope man, I hope. I like Kevin Garnet and he looks like a velozeraptor :D