Bellazon

NBA

goose

Sixers should have won the series 4-0... The first two games were terrible... They had huge leads and blew them both... Then finally their bench comes to life on Friday and the win... Today they were down 1 with 3 seconds left and willie green on the line and makes 1 outta 2... Oh man I bet he wishes he had that one shot back... Damn...

Hmmm no... I have another opinion.

76ers didn`t have realy a chance to win the play offs. Only a great Iverson is not enough. They are good, but not good enough to win against teams like Spurs, Miami, Suns...

True, The 76ers are undermatched against the powerhouses of the East but I'd think that their starting 5 could beat any of the other teams starting 5 any given night... Its a matter of who has the best bench and sometimes the sixers bench doesn't always play to their potential...

now was there ever any doubt? the spurs kicked ass and we're only getting better!!!!!!!!! tim duncan will have a few days to recover completely, rasho should get healthy soon, maybe even deven brown, he's not a great player, but he gives us great minutes off the bench

spurs-suns tonight, ill be at work during the game <_< , but ill record it, i hope nobody at work tells me who wins.

anyhow, i hope the spurs can take game two and in effect take a strangle hold on the series