Bellazon

NBA

goose

Yeah, the Olympic one is definitely a good one  :laugh: . On the flip side, one has to admire the courage to attempt a lat contest even when you know the cause is lost I suppose. In general, as to the heights, its worth mentioning that how high you actually jump is how high you jumped regardless of how tall the person was. The dynamics of jumping with a split are also different from jumping putting your feet over the obstacle as well.

• 4 months later...

The Timberwolves have been fantastic so far. Pekovic-Love is a great frontcourt, Ricky Rubio is Ricky Rubio and Kevin Martin gives them a very reliable backcourt scorer (which somewhat makes up for Rubio's Achilles heel).

They probably lack the pure quality for a real title run, but they should at least aim to survive one round of the play-offs.

Of course, one of Love & Rubio will once again get injured and make the above look foolish. :/

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dunks and crossovers are just easier to market to the casual fan much like fantasy football :Angel: . There will always be the purists who love their game and even some casual fans can appreciate it. I was made fun of for my Duncan fandom as a lad, so its good to see the old gang still kicking :yes: .  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Wow there has been no activity in this thread since the Warriors dominance started, coincidence? Probably but maybe not. Also my Sixers are ranked their highest in 16 or so years so you could say I'm pretty ecstatic. We have the most exciting young team in the league if you ask me (although biased).

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...