Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nice tweet about Leo from Jeff at Insider

Reminds me of another entertainment writer who stated that Leo didn't need to do a franchise film   as he had his own franchise =Leonardo DiCaprio = quality films :thumbsup:

Jeff SneiderVerified account @TheInSneider 29m29 minutes ago

Jeff Sneider Retweeted Tracking Board

Is LEONARDO DICAPRIO the last actor left who doesn't feel the need to tackle a franchise? Props to him for always making interesting choices

Another Nice Guy pix,  we can't see Leo's face , but we can see  pal Tobey Maguire was doing the driving :p 

66.jpg

17 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Nice tweet about Leo from Jeff at Insider

Reminds me of another entertainment writer who stated that Leo didn't need to do a franchise film   as he had his own franchise =Leonardo DiCaprio = quality films :thumbsup:

Jeff SneiderVerified account @TheInSneider 29m29 minutes ago

Jeff Sneider Retweeted Tracking Board

Is LEONARDO DICAPRIO the last actor left who doesn't feel the need to tackle a franchise? Props to him for always making interesting choices

One of the reasons why I'm here :smile: For me Leo is the last true movie star who doesn't need a franchise, a superhero movie or a sixpack.

Kate talking about her and Leo :p

Kate Winslet on... her friendship with Leonardo DiCaprio...

“You don’t even want to know the last conversation we had, because it was so funny and made me laugh so much. We found ourselves saying to each other, ‘Can you imagine if the world really knew the stupid things we say?’ I’m not going to tell you what we actually talk about, but yeah, we’re very, very close and sometimes we do quote the odd Titanic line back and forth to each other, because only we can, and we find it really funny.”

Source: http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/kate-winslet-cover-october-2018