Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

• 2 weeks later...

Definately. Diet and excersise are symbiotic. Any serious athlete will hire a dietitian as well as a physical coach. It's like driving a car. The car can't take you anywhere without fuel and the fuel can't take you anywhere without the car. It doesn't make any sense putting 87 into a Ferrari or 93 into a Colt. You gotta put the 93 into the Ferrari and leave the Colt and the 87 alone.

As far as "cardio" goes, I love swimming. It activates muscles that you almost never use otherwise. It's also a low impact (easy on the joints) activity that requires slower controlled movements. That's great for burning fat whereas high intensity activities like running and power lifting (you see a lot of fat power lifters) are better for burning carbs.

Keep it up ML. It's nice to see some people taking care of their bodies even though they look great anyway. :)

Definately. Diet and excersise are symbiotic. Any serious athlete will hire a dietitian as well as a physical coach. It's like driving a car. The car can't take you anywhere without fuel and the fuel can't take you anywhere without the car. It doesn't make any sense putting 87 into a Ferrari or 93 into a Colt. You gotta put the 93 into the Ferrari and leave the Colt and the 87 alone.

As far as "cardio" goes, I love swimming. It activates muscles that you almost never use otherwise. It's also a low impact (easy on the joints) activity that requires slower controlled movements. That's great for burning fat whereas high intensity activities like running and power lifting (you see a lot of fat power lifters) are better for burning carbs.

Keep it up ML. It's nice to see some people taking care of their bodies even though they look great anyway. :)

awwww.....you made me blush :blush: :rofl:

swimming is my favorite sport too-you don't sweat :laugh:

you know it's just that pic that turned out that way :cain: I really have a bad body shape :p

thin ancles( I can't even wear bracelets),I'm short and curvy :cain:

ML, maybe you'll just give up smoking? :cain: :p

And I love your explanation, that you love swimming because you don't sweat :rofl:

My New Year's resolution was to exercise a bit every morning (to get better abs :ninja: ). I skipped this routine only when I was sick, so I'm proud of myself :D and I guess it also improved my posture a bit :idk: still, I wanna try pilates one day!

ML, maybe you'll just give up smoking? :cain: :p

And I love your explanation, that you love swimming because you don't sweat :rofl:

My New Year's resolution was to exercise a bit every morning (to get better abs :ninja: ). I skipped this routine only when I was sick, so I'm proud of myself :D and I guess it also improved my posture a bit :idk: still, I wanna try pilates one day!

actually I think smoking doesn't make you hungry :p though I'm not sure since I DON'T smoke :cain:

but it's true :p

that's great i wish I had you're nerves-I haven't exercise since two days :blush: I had a test in physics and it was pretty stressful (not that it has something to do with it :p ) but I'm starting again tonight :hehe:

thanks lolita :p