Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

• 3 weeks later...

So, the night that most of us have been waiting on has finally arrived. Judging from the outfits and photos that many have posted(many thanks to the people who did that), the show looks good. But CBS, please, and I mean PLEASE :no: , don't air a fuckup this time, like you did the LAST TWO OR THREE YEARS!!! :angry: I don't get airing when a model has a misstep and her shoe falls off for DRAMATIC EFFECT!!! :actor:

...don't air a fuckup this time, like you did the LAST TWO OR THREE YEARS!!! :angry: I don't get airing when a model has a misstep and her shoe falls off for DRAMATIC EFFECT!!! :actor:

Too bad, it occurred in the last segment with KK's outfit :p

Heh. Well, I guess that is part of the VSFS from now on. In 2003, they couldn't since it happened with Fernanda on the runway. It looked that way in 2005, when one girl mistepped and her shoe fell off(I believe it was Natasha Poly), but then I saw a "alternate" version, where the shoe DID NOT FALL OFF!!! <_< After that i was like WTF?! Somebody told me that they taped 2 different versions of the runway show, cut and paste and decide what they want to include and what not to include when it airs. Ever since that, I had to be skeptical. Now is just seems like VS likes to pick on Karolina Kurkova. I wonder if they messed up her on PURPOSE for the 2006 show. Plus, I'm sure other girls had mishaps with their wardrobe. Yet, they focused on HERS!!!