Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Doutzen, Isabeli, Caroline T, Raquel, Flavia, Natasha Poly, Oluchi, Ana Beatriz Barros, Angela, Bianca Balti, Julia Stegner, Fernanda Tavares are MUST!!!!!!!!!

Some new ones that might be in it based on the VS catalogs

Shannan Click

Chanel Iman since she is doing PINK

Emanuella De Paula

they absolutely must bring DOUTZEN back.

and EMANUELA DE PAULA is another one that absolutely has to be there!

and i just would really really love to see DARIA! she has such an incredible body, her face is perfection, she's famous in the high fashion world. she NEEDS to be doing this show.

(**oh, and get rid of Angela Lindvall and bring CARMEN KASS back!!**)

they absolutely must bring DOUTZEN back.

and EMANUELA DE PAULA is another one that absolutely has to be there!

and i just would really really love to see DARIA! she has such an incredible body, her face is perfection, she's famous in the high fashion world. she NEEDS to be doing this show.

(**oh, and get rid of Angela Lindvall and bring CARMEN KASS back!!**)

NO DARIA, PLEASE. :mad:

Yes,and bring CK baQ.. :cain:

I would like to see Emanuela De Paula since she is new in the catalogue. I am in agreement with everyone who spoke about the 2007 show. Too much and over the top.

I am excited to see it in Miami considering I live in the Miami area. There are always celebrities here at South Beach (although there are quiet a few beaches here between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale). Well anyway, I hope that we don't see a lot of celebrities on the screen.

I can definitely say that December is the ideal time of year to be here. A fabulous 65 degrees with less humidity. :)

We will see how it works for 2008. :)

Hey, I'm from Miami too! Born and raised baby!

Well, I pretty much had a heart attack when I heard the was going to be here this year, I don't know why, but that's awesome.

Ana Beatriz Barros, Bianca Balti, Doutzen Kroes, and Fernanda Tavarez all need to be back.

As for new faces, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for: Cintia Dicker, Caroline Francischini, and Emanuela De Paula. Love all three of them.

I cant wait til this years show!

i hope all the blowing kiss and hands in the air is cut to a minimum!

what was that?anywho..my dream cast...

*ANGELS. of course

Caroline T.

Caroline W.

Andi M.

Jeisa C.

Raquel Z.

Cinita D.

Inguna B.

Natasha P.

Morgane D.

Flavia D.O.

Lindsay E.(she was cute last year)

Marina Linchuk(to replace Angela L.has same sultry appeal, but younger and less goofy on the runway.)

Julia S.

Fernanda T.

Bianca B.

Doutzen K.

Anna Beatriz

Candice S.(she suprised me. has a great body and can walk as well.)

Gemma W.

Carmen K.

Hana S.

Marija J.

Jessica Van Der Steen

Lily Cole(with the right make up and hair, she could look really hot)

one can only hope..all are worthy..i just REALLY hope this years show doesn't upset me like last years..

This was in the 'entertainment news' of my mail service:

post-6570-0-1446069132-88843_thumb.png

It's a curious mix of names, no?

I hope the change of locale indicates a bigger change in the format. My major gripe with last year's show was with the editing - not the fact that it was in Los Angeles...

interesting, where re KK and Izabel though?? And why is Selita still there :ninja:

TRENTINI WILL BE BACK :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But looking at that list, those are all angels and Behati is close to an angel now, so its surprising to see Trentini on the list. Is she getting a contract or something with them?? :shock:

Here is another article mentioning Caroline Trentini

VS Follows Karl to Miami

May 28, 2008 @ 1:16pm

California may be home to Hollywood and Hugh Hefner, but Miami is getting a one-up in the form of a secret:

Victoria's Secret, that is.

Today, the company announced its December fashion show won't take place in Los Angeles, but instead in Miami, Florida.

The move comes on the heels of many VS changes, most notably in their models: Gisele is out and Miranda, Behati, and Trentini are in.

Maybe the high fashion profile that comes from using those runway girls is also what motivated the move down South -

Before VS got to Ocean Drive, it was taken over by Karl for Chanel's most recent resort show!

I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually liked the hand waving and all that at last year's show. It made it more interesting to watch to me than the usual fashion shows where you see the models just walking down the catwalk and not doing much else. The models at the regular fashion shows just look bored to me. At least at the VS fashion shows they look like they are having a good time and smiling. I think that is one of the things that makes the VS fashion shows different from other fashion shows. They try to make sure the audience is pumped up at the same time they are showing off their new line of lingerie/sleepwear.

I live in the Miami area and read in the Miami Herald on yesterday about the show and KK did a short interview. So she will be there.

Here's the link:http://www.miamiherald.com/358/story/551716.html. I was going to post the interview but decided to do the link instead.

• 5 weeks later...

I just read that Behati would be back... as immature as it sounds... I want to throw up a little. She's a good model, but she is far from sexy in my book. Cute body, but her face is just too... interesting.

Argh. I feel completely let down by this. Hopefully this is just a rumor, and she won't make it this year. I already have to see the Angels, most of which dislike (except two).