Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

By the way, this would be my dreak cast (no new models, just the best ones, and of cours the biggest names)

1.Karolina Kurkova (leading the finale)

2.Tyra Banks (comeback - open the show)

3.Heidi Klum (closing a segment)

4.Adriana Lima (fantasy bra)

5.Alessandra Ambrosio (closing a segment)

6.Naomi Campbell (closing the show)

7.Izabel Goulart (opening a segment)

8.Fernanda Tavares

9.Isabeli Fontana

10.Inguna Butane

11.Carmen Kass (opening a segment)

12.Doutzen Kroes (closing a segment)

13.Selita Ebanks (opening a segment)

14.Miranda Kerr (opening a segment)

15.Ana Beatriz Barros (closing a segment)

16.Marisa Miller

17.Oluchi Onweagba

18.Michaela Kocianova

19.Julia Stegner

20.Candice Swanepoel

21.Eugenia Volodina

22.Marija Vujovic

23.Natasha Poly

24.Katja Shchekina

25.Caroline Trentini

26.Raquel Zimmerman

27.Bianca Balti

28.Tatiana Kovylina

One thing I would do is I would mix all the big names with the non agnels, this meanins that I would not put the angels at the beginning of a segment and the other ones at the end.

Hey, what about Sabina Karlsson, Rachel Clark, Heather Marks? Aren't they doing PINK recently? :unsure: they are at VS PINK website.....

Heather was at the show in 2006, I guess most people didn't like her there, maybe because of thism "popcorn" outfit :laugh: but I like her there :ermm:

Hey, what about Sabina Karlsson, Rachel Clark, Heather Marks? Aren't they doing PINK recently? :unsure: they are at VS PINK website.....

Heather was at the show in 2006, I guess most people didn't like her there, maybe because of thism "popcorn" outfit :laugh: but I like her there :ermm:

I'm probably the only person who thinks this but I don't want Tyra back didn't really like her in the previous shows. They need to get rid of Angela Lindvall or teach that girl how to walk. Don't want Naomi back. I really would love to see Carmen Kass back she is amazing in the past shows. I want Candice and Rosie back again. I'm hoping they don't do they whole Heidi and Seal thing. If I see them sing together again I'm going to throw up. I hated that they made last years show the "Heidi Show". Its not all about her. And they need to have less performers then they had last year. I want to see more of the models and whats going on backstage.

agree about less performers and more fashion show! and I also thought last year they edited it out so much that they made the show seem sooo short, i was like wtf? it's over, and I'm still not satisfied. it was very dissappointing. the finale was cut short and evrything. they need to make some major improvements for this year!

I dont know about Sabina but Rachel Clark and Heather will most likely be in the show this year. Heather was confirmed last year but she had to back down because of some prior commitment she had. Rachel and Behati are both being groomed by VS, especially Behati, so I expect them in the show as well.

:o thanks for explaining :flower:

HEY GUYS, WHAT ABOUT THE THEMES IN LAST YEARS SHOW?

they really sucked IMO.

i mean come the hell on, getting inspired by pottery?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Izabels santa outfit in the last segment was hidious and i dont even know where to begin with Isabeli's pink plastic dissaster!

2005 had the best ones.

2006 was cute as well. i loved Mirandas hoody and suspenders and Rosies little gate around her waist.

LAST YEAR BLEW MAJORLY! i guess the pink section wasnt too bad.

which makes me mad cause im such a huge fan.

WHAT KIND OF THEMES WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE THIS YEAR?

WHAT ABOUT A MILITARY SALUTE TO THE TROOPS AND HAVE A SEXY SPIN TOO ALL THE UNIFORMS OF ALL 5 BRANCHES?

I KNOW ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE. BUT IM SURE THEY CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD.

HEY DONT KNOCK ME FOR THIS IDEA TOO MUCH....REMEMBER..POTTERY!!!!!!

2006 doesn't look that bad because 2007 was an abomination of a show. But you look at 05 and it was just amazing. As for the girls well... here's my list:

Obviously the Angels:

1. Karolina Kurkova

2. Adriana Lima

3. Alessandra Ambrosio

4. Miranda Kerr

5. Izabel Goulart

6. Selita Ebanks

7. Heidi Klum

8. Marisa Miller

Rest of the girls:

9. Ana Beatriz Barros

10. Candice Swanepoel

11. Rosie Huntington W.

12. Isabeli Fontana

13. Bianca Balti

14. Doutzen Kroes

15. Oluchi Onweagba

16. Emanuela De Paula*

17. Cintia Dicker*

18. Caroline Francishcini*

19. Hana Soukupova

20. Inguna Butane

21. Morgane Dubled

22. Nicole Trunfio*

23. Caronline Trentini

24. Fernanda Tavarez

25. Eugenia Volodina

26. Michaela Kocianova

27. Irina Sheik*

**Indicates 'New Face'

I don't see how anyone could realistically want Eugenia Volodina cast for any VSFS. Her HF success notwithstanding -- because let's face it, it doesn't count worth anything when it comes to the fun, silly, over-the-top VSFS appealing to the American masses -- she's the epitome of the type of model VS should NOT be casting. I'd sooner take Adriana drawing hearts in the air, and that's saying something. :|

I don't see how anyone could realistically want Eugenia Volodina cast for any VSFS. Her HF success notwithstanding -- because let's face it, it doesn't count worth anything when it comes to the fun, silly, over-the-top VSFS appealing to the American masses -- she's the epitome of the type of model VS should NOT be casting. I'd sooner take Adriana drawing hearts in the air, and that's saying something. :|

:heart: :laugh: :laugh:

1. Alessandra Ambrosio -*isn't vs about woman? isn't pregnancy as well... lets see if she can get it back... plus she's really hot. *

2. Marisa Miller - *her body IS VS, plus she's sooo sexy!! I'd buy stuff from her.*

3. Bar Refaeli -*close to a perfect body, see Miller*

4. Adriana Lima - *she's an angel... ok? however stop with the stupid facial expressions and gestures*

5. Isabeli Fontana - *I just want to see her get upstaged by every single model on that runway... This isn't a mall, stop walking like yer shopping*

6. Frankie Rayder - *ooozes the sex appeal*

7. Naomi Campbell - *GF owns the catwalk, then sells it and takes it right back...!*

8. Ana Beatriz Barros - *don't look like a crackwhore and we're good*

9. Gisele Bundchen - *see Naomi!!*

10. Miranda Kerr - *is frightingly pedophilish, but it works.*

11. Daniela Freitas

12. Renata Maciel Dos Santos

13. Jessica Stam - *just cause I want to see her trip again and hold her hair, and get the crowd involved without seeming so stupid... Adriana... take note of Stammy.... please.*

14. Tyra Banks - *she works the runway better then most, and puts on one hell of show while doing it.. and the jiggle jiggle as she bounce bounces makes me happy*

15. Jeisa Chiminazzo - *throw a bag over her head and yer good to go*

16. Mini Anden

17. Michelle Alves

18. Caroline Francischini - *go look at her body and you tell me*

19. Fernanda Tavares

20. Liya Kebede

21. Dewi Driegen

22. Carmen Kass

23. Rhea Durham

24. Omahyra

25. Molly Sims - *It would be nice to see some of the veterans come back*

26. Izabel Goulart

27. Caroline Trentini

28. Yfke Sturm

29. Katja Shchekina

30. Karolina Kurkova

I really hope adriana gets "the bra". I really hope she stops with the silly gestures as well, its cute the first time but the whole time.. i think she was just really nervous since she didn't do runway the whole year. I really wish selita would go. I don't know what it is about her- i just can't LIKE her. she doesn't appeal to me. she wouldn't make me go buy something thats for sure. For sure MM has an amazing body, but she doesn't have the walk...last years show for her was just..bad. but I can't wait for the show and i hope its like 05. AMAZING show that was. 2007 was a bummer.

Just some themes i came up with..

-fashion of the 60s

-Military

-I'd like to see a candy theme again (05 era)

Marisa would be good for Ken, her walk is stiff enough lol

I BET Miss JAY wanted to whoop her ass. I was sooooooooo embarrased for her!!

Someone mentioned bring the vets back...

that would be a great idea.

i had mentioned militray.

wouldnt it be kinda cute to bring back

HELENA C.

TYRA

GISELE

MOLLY S. (i may have misspelled some, shush! lol)

NIOMI

CARMEN K.

CRISTIE T.

CINDY C.

EVA H.

LINDA E.

(and the first angels that were around when Tyra began with VS)

DRESS THEM IN SEXY PIN-UP GIRL OUTFITS.

and have some of the newest supermodels like ADRIANA AND DOUTZEN AND RAQUEL in the cute military outfits.

MY BIG OBSESSION WITH THE MILITARY THING IS THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING "BACK HOME" AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE ANYMORE.

SO IT WOULD BE A NICE HONOR. I THINK

I KNOW THEYD GO TO SLEEP HAPPY.

THEIR TARGET AUDIANCE IS MEN AS WELL, RIGHT?

SO HOW ABOUT A SPORTS THEME.

LIKE BASEBALL TEAMS.

THE LOS ANGELES ANGELS (Izabel or Miranda COULD WEAR WINGS WITH THAT)

CHICAGO WHITE SOX (SOMEONE COULD WEAR THIGH HIGH WHITE STOCKINGS)

COME ON GUYS USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS...

OR WHAT ABOUT FETISHES.

A MAN LOVES A WOMEN IN NOTHING BUT HIS DRESS SHIRT.(THAT COULD BE SEXY IF DONE RIGHT.)

SOME MEN LOVE TO BE DOMINATED, SO, SOMEONE IN LEATHER AND A SMALL HAND WHIP

I CAN GO ON.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

EVERYTHING WOULD BE TASTEFUL, FUN AND SEXY THOUGH.JUST LIKE VS KNOWS HOW TO DO IT.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

She was one of the few models who held any sort of integrity last year, and 05 she looked AMAZING! Opening that Russian segment was one of the highlights of that year. I'm not a huge fan of her overall, but her body is just AMAZING! She's HF but she's got enough curves to keep anyone happy.

But of course, that's just my opinion.