Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

^ No takers? Just me then... It's just that we don't really do breakfast in Buenos Aires - it's mostly coffee and cigarettes! - so I remain enchanted by these calorific monsters!

But, when one is in the mood I like to take a café con leche and some medialunas - sweet little pastries...

post-16632-0-1446013365-1746_thumb.jpg

:drool:

i love ice cream

menu_Giant_Brownie_Ice_Cream_Sandwich.jpg :drool:

• 4 months later...
post-11221-0-1446013389-19449_thumb.jpg

Like most Argentines - I'm pretty shady about 'US Cultural Imperialism'. Sure we've all gone on the marches against the first ever Starbucks, listened to Chavez prattle on, happily taken in all those US dollars from trade and tourism..(!)

But today is a new day, no? Obama has ushered in a new world where it's OK to love the US again. And I 'have a dream' too:

I have a dream that one day I will be able to go around the corner to a Krispy Kreme donut franchise. That I will be able to stand alongside my US brethren and get a 'Cinnamon Apple' donut to go with my café con leche. And that one day I'll get that same level of excitement when the light goes on and all those sticky little hot sexy bastards come rolling around on the conveyor belt.

post-11221-0-1446013389-2013_thumb.jpg

kkboxnj4.jpg

G

post-11221-0-1446013389-27842_thumb.gifD BLESS AMERICA!!!
kkconveyorer0.jpg kkshoppv2.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Who made a topic about my lover without me knowing about it?! :persuazn: :blush:

post-36965-0-1446013429-10268_thumb.jpg

The Yum-Yum: First introduced to me through day camp, to simplify how to make it for all of you, you basically take some sugar, put some more sugar on top of it, sprinkle some sugar on top of that, and then pour some melted sugar on top of all of it. Then, you bake it and the result is the most sweetly delicate thing your mouth has ever experienced that you'll be left wondering whether or not an epic duel or an orgy or something like that is going on in your mouth at that moment.

Is it made with sugar?^^

If not may I use sugar because i really love sweet thing?

It's not actually made with sugar, but all the products I use to make it are basically pure sugar.

But you can basically put whatever the fuck you want on that shit. It's a very open ended dessert... :ninja: