Bellazon

Birth Control

moiselles

Does the pill actually make you gain weight? I have friends that say they gained a bunch after starting.

If that's true ... i'm totally anal when it comes to weigth gain, I want to stay th way I am !!

I've heard the use of birth control can lead to infertility..

I am now 25, and I was on the pill from around 22, then I was on Depo for a while, and late last year I decided to get Implanon, which is a little plastic rod that gets inserted into your arm and lasts for three years. I am in Australia, and with a Medicare card it cost around AU$30, plus the medical appointment, as you need to get a doctor to insert it for you. I like not having to worry about remembering anything every week, or every three months, I am in a long-term relationship going on the 5th year.

I am now 25, and I was on the pill from around 22, then I was on Depo for a while, and late last year I decided to get Implanon, which is a little plastic rod that gets inserted into your arm and lasts for three years. I am in Australia, and with a Medicare card it cost around AU$30, plus the medical appointment, as you need to get a doctor to insert it for you. I like not having to worry about remembering anything every week, or every three months, I am in a long-term relationship going on the 5th year.

I've heard of those, I would consider it at this point in my life though. Just out of curiousity, does that hurt and does it show under your skin?

When I was on the pill I had an absolutely voracious appetite. If you can keep it under control (a near impossible feat :() you won't gain weight. Some people think it affects your metabolism in some way causing a person to put on pounds but that's not true.

• 10 years later...
  • 5 years later...

At least I found 1 perfect to me! No depression, no averange, no eat all time, same weight 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 The lactosa and big hormonal levels were a problem to me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:02 PM, Tania82 said:

At least I found 1 perfect to me! No depression, no averange, no eat all time, same weight 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 The lactosa and big hormonal levels were a problem to me!

But I think it is better to use when I have boyfriend, this is true, but to control period is ok

• 5 months later...