Bellazon

Birth Control

moiselles

I think I'm good until like the middle of june, then I have to get a refill. I think it's cool cause like on the package of the birthcontrol I have it tells you that you'll get a wearning sign before you start your period though, I don't know if all Birth Control do that. But I want on the Yasmin pill because I would love to have lighter and shorter periods. Plus from what I understand it's a great pill it just costs way to much. :(

Well, I'm on Microgynon 30. My periods were always extremely heavy and they would last for about 7-8 days. I think the longest one was 10 days. Now that I'm on Microgynon they last for about 4-5 days and they're so light I don't have to change pads every ten minutes or sit in uncomfortable positions all week to stop from leaking all over the place. <_< I have no idea how much they would be if I had to pay for them, though. I'm guessing they're cheaper than Yasmin if no-one's heard about it; usually things that do the same as something else, but aren't heard about as much are cheaper.

I've never heard of that pill but apparently the Yasmin pill makes your periods extremly short, and no cramping I love that. But I have to wait until next year for my annual check up to see if he'll let me have it but for now I'm okay. Plus Yasmin just came onto the market so of course it's going to be a little more expensive. Mainly because it's a new pill.

I don't know about a warning sign right before the period. The week before I'm usually really cranky and sometimes I have bad breast soreness and of course, I get about one big zit right before my period. I got the zit and crankiness, but nore breast soreness.

Mine are very light and last about three days. I'm lucky. ;)

The warning for Nortrel 7/7/7 that's the name of my birth control is cramping the day before. Like really bad pelvis cramps. Then after I finish the pack of birth control like get to the white placebo pills that's when I'll start my period. I don't really have breast soreness anymore, but I read in this magazine the best way to stop it is to take iron pills because it puts calcium in your body.

Yeah, your supposed to either start them on the first day of your period or on the first sunday after your period starts, if it happens to fall on a weekend.

The sunday thing is cause the little default day stickers are for starting on sunday, but technically you could start any day as long as your menstruating.

• 1 month later...

Can birth control have an affect on you to make you moody? When I wasn't on it I was relaxed, but I've been on it for two years and I'm so high strung. I also don't want to have sex as much as I did. I was a little jack rabbit. If anyone knows anything about it let me know, Thanks. :)

Yeah, your supposed to either start them on the first day of your period or on the first sunday after your period starts, if it happens to fall on a weekend.

The sunday thing is cause the little default day stickers are for starting on sunday, but technically you could start any day as long as your menstruating.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a Sunday starter. I start my new pack of pills the Sunday after my period ends.

Can birth control have an affect on you to make you moody? When I wasn't on it I was relaxed, but I've been on it for two years and I'm so high strung. I also don't want to have sex as much as I did. I was a little jack rabbit. If anyone knows anything about it let me know, Thanks.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure how it affects moods. I think it almost makes my moods better because my periods don't last very long and are rather painless, so I don't have a reason to bitch about stuff. :laugh:

I'll heed a fair warning to you young girls...do NOT take the depo shot. I have been trying to conceive for some time now and have met ALOT of women who did take the depo provera who are NOT ovulating, some of them even after a year of not taking it. It has been proven to screw up a womans cycle and of course, we need to ovulate to get pregnant!

So if you do want children IN YOUR FUTURE and you don't want to start a potential problem that you'll look back and regret on, please please don't take it!

Can birth control have an affect on you to make you moody? When I wasn't on it I was relaxed, but I've been on it for two years and I'm so high strung. I also don't want to have sex as much as I did. I was a little jack rabbit. If anyone knows anything about it let me know, Thanks.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It took me 5 different types of B.C. before I found one that worked for me that didn't give me mood swings or kill my sex drive. Ortho Tricyclene worked for me. If you think its killing your drive, feel free to ask for a change.

• 7 months later...