Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

:heart:

ARRGGH!!! Goddammit, I missed it! It didn't show for the first two commercial breaks, so I went to do a quick little task and when I came back, the third commercial break had already started and I missed it! But I still caught a glimpse of the last 8-9 seconds and it only features one shot of KK (and is NOT in High Def).

If y'all can watch out for it again, I'll be sure to catch it. Hopefully, it will air on tomorrow's rebroadcast of the VSFS 2008 on the CW. Fingers crossed.

:laugh:

ARRGGH!!! Goddammit, I missed it! It didn't show for the first two commercial breaks, so I went to do a quick little task and when I came back, the third commercial break had already started and I missed it! But I still caught a glimpse of the last 8-9 seconds and it only features one shot of KK (and is NOT in High Def).

If y'all can watch out for it again, I'll be sure to catch it. Hopefully, it will air on tomorrow's rebroadcast of the VSFS 2008 on the CW. Fingers crossed.

I just saw the Bra Sale commercial again!!! :woot: It was during Desperate Housewives, first commercial break (I think). It was shown at 10:15PM.

Now, go cap it for us Vamp!!! :ddr:

WHEW-WEE! After two failed attempts at capping this (non-HD) commercial, I finally got it. Apparently, if you buy one bra, you can get another bra at half price!

VICTORIA'S SECRET "ALL BRAS BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF" SALE

featuring Spanky, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks, and Emanuela De Paula

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD clip!

31716848.174dc4.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

Remember, like the commercial says, "It only happens once a year! They're the perfect gifts to get yourself!"

@Joe: Of course, credit goes to Pink for watching a very late episode of Desperate Housewives. If anything, I love watching Kyle McLachlan (he was Agent Cooper in "Twin Peaks") as Bree's husband, but I can't stand watching the rest of that show. Especially that freakin' Gabriella, GRRR!!! :mad:

@Pink: That little "skit" between Bee-yotti (as the narrator calls her) and Doutzen isn't so much "scripted" as it is just a bunch of surprised humble reactions. It's like the director yelled "Just make something up!" to Behati while Doutzen sat there trying to think of reasons to not be part of the skit.

I capped this commercial a day before the VSFS 2008 re-aired on the CW. I just forgot to encode and post it. It's the same exact commercial that CBS aired days before the original airing of the VSFS 2008 (but features a different male narrator and uses the CW logo and is NOT in High Def).

If you are a VS completist, then you gotta add this one to your collection 'cuz you won't find it anywhere else.

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2008 COMMERCIAL (CW VERSION)

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p (non) HD commercial!

31883041.bed5bc.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:20 SECONDS

I found a full length and commercial-free version of the VSFS 2008 in a .flv format :) This is great for those of you who...

1) Don't want to download multiple files

2) Wants a file less than 300MB

3) Don't care too much about HQ (larger frame size)

However, the downside is rewinding and fast-forwarding might be challange.

\With that said, sorry but you have to endure Usher's "This Ain't Sex" :ermm:

Anyways, here it is. I hope you all will like :flower: ...

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

.flv format

Capped & Etc. by Me :)

vsfs2008wh1.jpg

Click on Image to Download