Bellazon

Backstage

PinkCouture

On Getty there are SO MANY pictures already. I would post them myself but I'm working and my mind is elsewhere.

EDIT: There are more than a couple photos of Ana Beatriz tagged as Lima... Is there any way to correct that on Getty, someone to contact? It bothers me intensely.

Why, yes. Someone get them to change it to "A model".

Calm down. You're full of so much hate for no reason at all.

Did Lindsay loose weight? She seems rather gaunt.

EDIT: Wow, your distaste for me is ridiculous. Had they tagged Alessandra as Izabel Goulart I would have asked the same question.

Yeah, sure. Usually, I just ignore you and I probably should've just done the same this time around, but someone has to put you in your place. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe it was a simple mistake and that maybe later after this has all died down it would be sorted out?

EDIT: Wow Savanna, your distaste for me is ridiculous. Had they tagged Alessandra as Izabel Goulart I would have asked the same question. So far, that is the only discrepancy I've noticed. Just because I'm not a fan of Adriana does not mean I hate her. You should perhaps jump off your high horse.

EDIT: Wow, your distaste for me is ridiculous. Had they tagged Alessandra as Izabel Goulart I would have asked the same question.

Yeah, sure. Usually, I just ignore you and I probably should've just done the same this time around, but someone has to put you in your place. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe it was a simple mistake and that maybe later after this has all died down it would be sorted out?

Retract the claws, she merely made an inquiry as to if there was anyone she could contact; perhaps she was trying to be helpful? Regardless your statement 'someone has to put you in your place' was highly uncalled for and quite rude. You are not her mother, nor her teacher, nor do you hold the sole right as to what is right and wrong. Why don't we all just mellow out a bit and enjoy the pictures as they're posted and not jump down each other's throats over small details that in the end don't matter.

WOW she didn't say anything mean, she merely stated it bothered her. Relax.

Retract the claws, she merely made an inquiry as to if there was anyone she could contact; perhaps she was trying to be helpful? Regardless your statement 'someone has to put you in your place' was highly uncalled for and quite rude. You are not her mother, nor her teacher, nor do you hold the sole right as to what is right and wrong. Why don't we all just mellow out a bit and enjoy the pictures as they're posted and not jump down each other's throats over small details that in the end don't matter.

You beat me to it :rofl:

Excuse me? Who are you to 'put me in my place'? Your rudeness is astounding.

I have no reason to lie about as trivial as that, and for you to assume that I would be as asinine to have a personal vendetta against a model is ridiculous.

To answer your question: Actually, it didn't. My apologies if my mind didn't jump to that conclusion right off the bat. But you are probably right and it will get fixed.

If you are looking for a fight, seek it elsewhere.

WOW she didn't say anything mean, she merely stated it bothered her. Relax.

Whatever, she said a lot without saying much of anything at all. As someone who has seen her comments all over this board, she always seems to have something "mean" to say and when someone finally speaks up about it it's considered "mean". Funny. I just wanted to say my piece, is all. I'm not going to sit here and fight with you guys because it's just plain stupid. Like the person said above, I'm just here to watch and enjoy as the pictures roll in.