Bellazon

Backstage

PinkCouture

Hey guys cut the fights this isnt for that come on the VS is drawing near get happy and excited...It looks like the opening models for segments are...

1. Glamour Goddesses - Adriana

2. Dangerous - Marisa

3. The Modern - Alessandra (FINALLY)

4. PINK Planet - Behati

5. Ballet Des Fleurs - Doutzen

6. Black Tie Holiday - Adriana w/Fantasy Bra but thats not for sure we didint see that card she could possibly close the show but i doubt it

So Adriana is opening two segments that reminds me of 2006 KK and Gisele opened two segments each lol

I have a feeling that all the PINK girls are just doing that one walk...Look at the card haha they have Sarah followed by Abbey get the aussies out of the way together huh VS lol

I was looking at the card it looks so cool all the outfits i cant believe i am saying this about Flavia cos i dont like her but she actually looks good in that Dangerous outfit lol

Sarah looks great its just the facial expression she is pulling...I cant believe i am even thinking this but i kind of am excited to see the PINK line up this yr the outfits look sort of cool and the girls walking for it are good so here is to hoping there is good music and no stupidity on the runway :)