Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

Guest threelittlekittens

Does anyone have any more Edita photos to add to the ones on pg. 20? And where do you find/how do you get these photos?

• 4 months later...

post-35429-0-1446102205-01876_thumb.jpg

Photo Credit: Bauer-Griffin

And so it begins, the barrage of 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show photos... we'll be posting from the runway, arrivals, after-party red carpet, backstage, etc... just like last year. I'm not sure if anything can top the hotness of the white bikini photoshoot but we'll be sure to post up as much coverage we can get of the likes of Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, and I'll for sure be on the lookout for Candice Swanepoel (OW!).

So we start off with Alessandra Ambrosio. I haven't read any news about the show so I didn't really think she was going to do the runway. Yeah, the bod isn't looking as tight as last year but you can't knock on her since she did give birth like 3 months ago! Do your thing Ale!

post-17712-0-1446102206-34115_thumb.jpg

Photo Credit: Bauer-Griffin

And so it begins, the barrage of 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show photos... we'll be posting from the runway, arrivals, after-party red carpet, backstage, etc... just like last year. I'm not sure if anything can top the hotness of the white bikini photoshoot but we'll be sure to post up as much coverage we can get of the likes of Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, and I'll for sure be on the lookout for Candice Swanepoel (OW!).

So we start off with Alessandra Ambrosio. I haven't read any news about the show so I didn't really think she was going to do the runway. Yeah, the bod isn't looking as tight as last year but you can't knock on her since she did give birth like 3 months ago! Do your thing Ale!

Um, don't you mean 2009? And the show is almost a month away, it doesn't take place until November 19th, so it will be a little while until we see runway pics or arrivals, etc. And as far as Ale, she had the baby over a year ago, not 3 months ago. Where do you get your info?