Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

Seeing all these people miss Iza, makes me feel better. Thanks everyone. It seems like 65% of tfs is happy she's not there.

I don't like TFS ... I think they hate all de VS Angels hahaha

& yeah ... i miss my CandyBabeGirl (Izabel of course) so muuuch :cry:

Everyone on tfs pardon me is kinda dumb because they are all like why is Behati there she isnt a new angel etc etc havent they realised that she is just there to promote PINK...seriously think for a second and yeah Joe i see how most of them hate on Iza they have alot of hate towards Miranda too so me and u in the same boat haha

Im really upset Iza isnt in this show. I dont want to say it isnt true until the actual show but as an angel she would have been at this event today...If she is no longer with VS its really sad and unfair but i hope everything goes well for her i know she will do more with Armani and hey maybe there are other things she can do now that her VS contract is finished that maybe she couldnt do before...It would be good if we actually know where she is. Maybe she just had some stuff to do and cant make all the events but will be there tomorrow for the yacht...I hope so

Everyone on tfs pardon me is kinda dumb because they are all like why is Behati there she isnt a new angel etc etc havent they realised that she is just there to promote PINK...seriously think for a second and yeah Joe i see how most of them hate on Iza they have alot of hate towards Miranda too so me and u in the same boat haha

Im really upset Iza isnt in this show. I dont want to say it isnt true until the actual show but as an angel she would have been at this event today...If she is no longer with VS its really sad and unfair but i hope everything goes well for her i know she will do more with Armani and hey maybe there are other things she can do now that her VS contract is finished that maybe she couldnt do before...It would be good if we actually know where she is. Maybe she just had some stuff to do and cant make all the events but will be there tomorrow for the yacht...I hope so

people need to ignore tfs. this is BELLAZON. either way all the people over there complain

about the angels and vs, and when oct/nov comes they get all excited about the show.

but really is Iza not gona be there :cry: :cry:

i'll miss her stickin her lil booty out at the end of the runway :( :cry: