Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

Ale's body is amazing ... I think that the problem is the shape of the swimsuit that she's wearing ... b/c if you take a lot at the pictures w/Ana from the same day, her body looks perfect ...

I think that VS just pick the wrong swimsuit for her

She just had a baby; it has nothing to do with the suit. Yes, it's a bit unflattering, but to her chest and not her thighs. Her body type caries fat easily in that region you can tell.

I didn't say she looked fat, I didn't say she looked bad; I simply noted her body had taken a pear shape do to the weight she gained from the pregnancy. In fact, I think she looks adorable. That's saying a lot because I'm simply not a fan. If anything, the extra lbs did her good.

Ale's body is amazing ... I think that the problem is the shape of the swimsuit that she's wearing ... b/c if you take a lot at the pictures w/Ana from the same day, her body looks perfect ...

I think that VS just pick the wrong swimsuit for her

No, it's definitely imperfections with Ale's body that VS is trying to hide with that bathing suit. I'm kind of surprised they would even have Ale and KK (to a lesser degree) in a swimsuit shoot when neither of them are looking A+ body-wise and there's other Angels to use. But I guess that's what photoshop is for. :laugh:

For the first promo event, I am going to be honest...I am extremely disappointed.

I no longer think VS is taking this 'glamour' theme seriously or implementing it consistenty or appropriately.

Overall: HATED their shoes and outfits. Honestly they look like shoes from high school days in the 90s. Considering the abundance of incredibly gorgeous shoes out there, they failed big time. Outfits BORING BORING BORING. Even the jeans are odd-fitting on some of them. There are sooooo many gorgeous fitting high end jeans out there. (I'm thinking back to Gisele in the plane landing where she was wearing flats I think 2 years ago?)

I don't care if it's just a store promo. Look at old store promos of VS and they were always in casual/feminine looking dresses or had interesting tops. These just remind me of the BioUplift event that Adri and KK did a while back or the unveiling promo for the VS plane. UGH. VS you have a WHOLE team of stylists, the least you can do is make these women look like models and not average shoppers.

Store promo:

Alessandra - face/figure gorgeous. Hair needs a wash and roots touch up or colour change altogether.

Marisa - Still don't like anything except her abs. She looks super short compared to everyone else. Say root touch up...

Selita - Hair makes her look distinct. It's growing on me.

Karolina - Though not at her prime, she looks great considering many people's worries. I prefer her big smile over her smirk/grin.

Doutzen - Don't like the hair colour on her (prefer light brunette), but her face looks lovely.

Heidi - Doesn't stand out, but she looks fine.

Behati - hmmmm...cute, but out of place like people have been saying. I am impartial.

Adriana - Wow. She has made quite the comeback hasn't she? The black hair makes her look so sultry and like her old Guess ads. Her figure is amazing nowadays. (p.s. please no silly poses in photos or on the runway Adriana!)

Miranda - Cute but only without so much make-up. Doesn't stand out.

Izabel - Rumours are flying. Though you were not my favorite, it's always sad to see an angel go. Good luck with the future!

Bathing suit candids:

Adriana - WOW. So impressed at how hard she has worked on her figure. She has a super stomach even when she sits down and bends over!

KK - Could have had better swimsuit, but those legs woman!

Marisa - toned. Period.

Ale - Unflattering bathing suit and makes legs look short. However. the new softness of her figure is endearing!

Requisite KK comment from me:

Saw her fitting screencaps (video only worked for 10 seconds : ( ). She looks amazing in motion/video I think. For some reason, she looks younger in the video...maybe it's the hair updo. I think she always looks angelic in white so excited about that outfit and even the black one. That rose one is sort of Mary Had A Little Lamb - ish to me : )

She really seems to recently be a victim to the good angle/bad angle syndrome...sometimes her body looks like her younger days (like in the vid with her long legs and lean look) and other times her body looks flabby (recent candids). I am a lot less worried though about her in the show...I think she will look super duper on the actual runway...she knows how to work that runway and pose like no one else IMO.

Phewf. Sorry for the long note!

I really hope tomorrow's event's outfits knock my socks off, anything else and I will seriously doubt the judgement of VS.

adriana looks amazing!!!

KK looks great

ale looks great too, and i never liked her

doutzen is just too gorgeous, but i somehow see her as a CK girl, Loreal girl.... just not VS...

heidi and marissa look just like they need to retire ASAP...

others... well, i always forget that they exist. so.... send them home...

my opinion only :)

victoria-secrets-model-bikini-08-02.jpg

I'd kill for adriana's everything. Shes been really working hard this year for the show getting in shape :) i love it. thank you for the pictures.

she has been looking amazing ever since her love life got back on track!!! :heart: it's all about love... look at adriana!!!!

Oww i think they all look fantastic, even when i don't like Doutzen, she looks great ... & Behati, when i think she doesn't have style, she looks great too.

About Ale, what can i say, she's my favorite Angel & i could never say something wrong about her. She just had her baby, & i think her body is completely normal! I absolutely love her :heart: ... i only thing i could say that "i don't like" is that she looks like angry, i mean, she has always been funny&silly, but well ... i still love her <3!

I Love Adriana, wow, my cutie Caramel-Osa looks so beautiful, she really has an angel inside ...

Selita wiuuk haha i HATE her hair, but also, she looks great ... the same KK, Marisa, Heidi ...

BUUUUUUUT ... everybody knows that i don't like Miranda, for me she isn't an angel ... but i thought she was a little bit cute, i mean i thought she had a pretty face ... but well, i have to say that she looks like a DEATH frog, forgive me if you're her fan, but that's what i thought when i first saw her ... wow, she simply looks U-G-L-Y! wiiiuuk ... what did you do with your face MK?! :yuckky:

Hahaha ok, as always i hope you RESPECT my opinion, because i'm just saying what i think.