Bellazon

Sexy Book Male Characters

Liz_twilighter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
uhh.... Heathcliff!

Hm... In the book, the author didn't say he was you know, gorgeous or something.

(Please don 't tell me you 're Team Jacob)

Ron? Cool!!! :drool:

i love Edward but yes i'm on the Jacob team :p

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I hate Jacob Black!

Really? :blink:

Ok my favorite characters are

Edward and Jacob(from twilight)

Mr. Darcy(from Pride and Prejudice) :wub:

Mr. Knightley(from Emma)

Well maybe I can't really say sexy for Ron and Harry-but their one of my favorite male characters too :p

I can't remember others right now-but I'm starting anne rice's saga soon :brows: that will bring additions :p

uhh.... Heathcliff!

lol :rofl: but I have to admit - his love towards Cathy really is something :wub:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I hate Jacob Black!

no offense, i'm sick of you saying that in taylors thread and twilight threads. we get the picture you don't like him. im sure others don't want to see that over and over as well. be respectful.

for me, i like:

Edward Cullen :wub:

Jacob Black

Heathcliff

Romeo

This whole Edward vs. Jacob - debate is superfluous. Jasper Hale beats both of them. :heart: ;)

Other sexy characters are:

Mr Knightly - Emma

Mr Darcy - Pride and Prejudice

and in his ow´n way: Jonathan Strange - Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell *g*

:)

• 1 month later...

Jamie Fraser from Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

Jericho Barrons from Darkfever series by Karen Marie Moning.

Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris.

All three are deliciously sexy and blow Edward Cullen out of the water.

• 11 months later...

Capt. James Hook, from Sir James Matthew Barrie's 'Peter Pan'.

In the novel Peter and Wendy, Hook is described as "cadaverous" and "blackavized", with blue eyes and long dark curls which look like "black candles" at a distance. He is also described as having a "handsome countenance" and an "elegance of [...] diction", "even when he [is] swearing". Barrie also said of him in "Captain Hook at Eton" as, "In a word, the handsomest man I have ever seen[...]".

These are not fictional characters, but I've had "man crushes" on several individuals after reading papers, memoirs, books. Well measured, of course. And these crushes were not so much on the men themselves but what they respresent:

Maj. Richard Winters

post-40981-0-1446080333-16453_thumb.jpg

Churchill

young-winston-churchill.jpg

Robert Moses

post-40981-0-1446080333-17924_thumb.jpg

Colonel Hans von Luck

post-40981-0-1446080333-21939_thumb.jpg

Dr. Nassim Taleb

nassim_taleb.jpg

These are not fictional characters, but I've had "man crushes" on several individuals after reading papers, memoirs, books. Well measured, of course. And these crushes were not so much on the men themselves but what they respresent:

Maj. Richard Winters

post-3451-0-1446080334-28477_thumb.jpg

Churchill

young-winston-churchill.jpg

Robert Moses

post-3451-0-1446080334-31387_thumb.jpg

Maj. Hans von Luck

post-3451-0-1446080334-32792_thumb.jpg

Dr. Nassim Taleb

nassim_taleb.jpg

I want to thank you for this post... Because you just saved it from becoming an Edward Cullen/Twilight pow-wow :x

I want to thank you for this post... Because you just saved it from becoming an Edward Cullen/Twilight pow-wow :x

Aw. I guess you don't have an Edward Cullen shower curtain. I have man-crushes on lots of ugly old men. :blush:

Tyler Durden probably inspired me to bodybuild a bit back when I was 18. He had "charismatic male tribal leadership" written all over him. But of course, as time went by I thought about his character and released that he was, in essence, just another politician ;)

fightclub2.jpg