Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Last Friday in São Paulo was the final round of Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World contest, Brazilian edition. The 2008 vencedor, 17-year-old Francisco Lachowski, won — among other goodies — a $60,000 modeling contract with the agency. In January 2009, the Curitiba-native will go to Montenegro, Yugoslavia, to dispute the world finals. Francisco knows that he’s gonna have to fight his way to the top. “Now is the time to invest in my career, and to ease up on the sunbathing,” he said.

francisco-2bc.jpg

Francisco-Dolce-Gabbana-SS11.jpg

francisco-3bc.jpg

francisco-1.jpg

francisco-59905343.jpg

francisco-lachowski-1.0.0.0x0.400x579.jpeg

francisco-l-flfordbrazil.jpg

Note: All of the original photos posted by ewell 666 were deleted by his image host. , I have taken the liberty of posting some photos from Francisco's early career, so that we don't have to stare at his host's glaring deletion notices edited by MauiKane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
img1.jpg

img4.jpg

img5.jpg

img6.jpg

img7.jpg

img3.jpg

from www.fordmodelseurope.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN UPDATE ewell666 he is so........................... :drool: ...................................sorry i was daydreaming. HOT!!!!! haha i can not wait to see more of this DAZZLING new model. :heart:

my fav are the ones wit the dark background. STUNNING

• 3 weeks later...