Bellazon

Funny Videos

Guest quasicartes

Having a dream within dreams.

You have it before?

Never?

It's usually lucid dreaming, because you are very aware of yourself in the dream.

A dream within dreams is like this:

You are walking down the road, a car knocks you down, you wake up, realising it was only just a dream. So, you picked up your phone and called your friend to tell him what a weird dream you just had, but the phone explodes and blows your head off, thus waking you from the dream. But, you haven't really woken up yet, you are still dreaming.

So, you keep "waking up", until you wake up for real.

What really creeps me out is I don't even know, as I am typing this right now, whether I have fully woken up or still in the Matrix.

I think you completely misunderstood the ad. He wasn't sleeping.

Edit:

Thinking it over, if you wrote that in your dream and I see it, then I must be dreaming too. I hope someone who is surely awaken will tell me whether I'm dreaming or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The man cycles off a cliff and dies. Then, he wakes up realising it is just a dream.

Then, a huge trailer truck run over him, killing him. He wakes up realising that he has had a dream within a dream, only to get killed again by a meteor. And then, he is killed again by lightning, so by this time he has had a dream within a dream within a dream. The vicious cycles continues, until he wakes up for real. Or maybe not. Maybe he will be eternally stuck in this infinite regression of dreams within dreams, because there is no way to tell for sure when he will truly be awake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...