Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

Girls I would like to see in the show again

Candice Swanepoel

Caroline Trentini

Alessandra Ambrosio

Marisa Miller

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Behati Prinsloo

Bianca Balti

Naomi Campbell

Eugenia Volodina

Jessica Stam

New Girls

Emily Didonato

Daniela Freitas

Catherine McNeil

Patricia Barros

Melissa Haro

CBS Snags 2009 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'

Special to be televised from New York City this fall

The 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will once again be broadcast by CBS, its home since 2002, the network says.

The show is slated to be televised from New York City later this fall. As is usually the case, the show will feature musical performances, red carpet interviews and a behind the scenes look at what goes into producing the live event.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show typically performs solidly in its 10-11p.m. slot, and skews slightly younger than many of the network's procedurals, with last year's installment drawing a 3.6 rating/10 share in the 18-49 demo.

It is also a lightning rod for FCC complaints, often drawing the ire of the Parents Television Council and other advocacy groups that object to the scantily clothed models on network television.

Done and Dusted Inc. is producing the special for CBS. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers.

Done & Done and Dusted Inc. produced the shows for 2006, 2007 & 2008

and those who posted earlier about missing KK, Iza and Selita.... last year Iza appeared in the show even though she was not an angel anymore. it's possible VS will still use them in the show despite the fact they are no longer angels. fingers crossed!!

i totally forgot KK was among those pregnant... so yeah, she definitely won't be there. however, selita is still in their catalogs. and the entire situation w izabel and her contract happened before the show last year, so hopefully she will appear again this show.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...underwear_pictu

YEEEEEAAAAYYYY!!!! its back in NY!!

ohh, by the way thats the website i read the great news on.....

this article?says the show will be taped in SEPTEMBER!?!?!?!?!?!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

is that wrong? i really think it is cause we'd be getting all kinds of info by now right?

like themes and and fittings and model selections, am i right? whats going on guys? :ninja:

Girls I would like to see in the show again

Candice Swanepoel

Caroline Trentini

Alessandra Ambrosio

Marisa Miller

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Behati Prinsloo

Bianca Balti

Naomi Campbell

Eugenia Volodina

Jessica Stam

New Girls

Emily Didonato

Daniela Freitas

Catherine McNeil

Patricia Barros

Melissa Haro

I can def feel you on Candice, Alessandra, Naomi and Marisa for the first list.

Actually, even though I don't think of her as the sexy type, I like Trentini as a runway model in general so I wouldn't mind that so much :hehe: . And Behati does have a fun sense of humor about her :) .

For the new girls I've never seen Emily on the runway and never seen her body either so that would be two firsts for me :laugh: . To have all these big commercials in such a short career that would really catapult her in her quest for commercial model domination :laugh: .

Yeah i thought the whole tape in September air in December was a bit stupid because thats such a big gap. I am very excited about the show this year. Is it true that Selita is no longer an angel. I read that she left VS or something but i thought she wasnt because she was recently the face of one of their new fragrances. I guess we will see closer to the show. Obviously KK will not be there which sucks and i'm presuming Heidi and Adriana will be involved as hosts or interviews or something. Maybe like the 2002 show they will host like Heidi did.

Has anyone bothered to wonder why VS would have Adri host or co-host when they wouldn't even let her introduce her own fantasy bra last year? That's rather counter-intuitive.

Yes you do make a valid point however Adriana was still apart of that show. She was still there as an angel representing the company. However her pregnancy has obviously sidelined her from modelling the show and as one of their main angels of course they will find a way to use her. Not just cut her out of the show completely until next year. Whether she co hosts or not VS will use her in some way and the one thing we can think of would be to host unless she composes interviews or something. You know talks backstage with the girls etc

There was a small show last year during NYFW? Were there pictures? I could see them doing that since a lot of big names are pulling out of NYFW and doing smaller shows at clubs they rented out because times are hard, but we were told by someone who designs the outfits for the show that it's in November. They're not even done with most of the stuff. They also said that Adriana will be a big part of it which confirmed what we were told by VS' PR team when they said that she would definitely be a part of it in some way. It kind of makes me think. What if she gives birth and makes it back in time to walk? I can't see hosting or anything else being considered "big", but then again who knows. Big to me would be her continuing to say she's due in December (which she's not) and that she won't be a part of the show (which she will be) then surprising everyone and actually walking in the show looking completely amazing. To others, hosting might be "big". I'm happy either way though.

I have a feeling we'll see all the usuals. non-preg Angels + Iza, Flavia, Isa, Candice, etc etc.

I hope that since its NYC, we'll see ones like Michelle, Natasha, etc return. i also hope Lara is there. Have you seen her. she has eye brows and brunette now. She's GOTTA be there. :brows:

:pinch:

It's not true. (I can't say who) but a super source told me personally that the show will be November as per usual. I'd say more ... but can't. All you need to know is ... if there's a VS show at fashion week, it'll probably be like last year. A little thing and mainly to promote a store design (last year they unveiled Lexington idea). The main VSFS will be done in November and aired in December. All of that is business as usual.