Bellazon

Computer Problems

Ram problem or maybe bios, probably ram though, check out the link and see if anything applies. Most times if you have a problem on your comp, 89457849648947489464964645 people have already had it before you and asked for help somewhere so there is hope. ;) Hopefully, you figure it out because errors, blow in general.

Linky

Ram problem or maybe bios, probably ram though, check out the link and see if anything applies. Most times if you have a problem on your comp, 89457849648947489464964645 people have already had it before you and asked for help somewhere so there is hope. ;) Hopefully, you figure it out because errors, blow in general.

Linky

I had already googled it but i found so many different "solutions" and then ppl saying not to do what other ppl say cuz it could be dammageable etc etc that i thought i could give it a shot on BZ.... thx anyways to You and JC ;)

That's the major setback, there is always that person who did what someone suggested and it all went to hell, and then there's those other people it works fine for. :/

It's a game of chance. Back everything up as soon as possible. If I know computers (and I don't) your's will catch fire within minutes of reading this post. :yes: Or implode, or something equally destructive to all the stuff around and in your computer.

I hope somone who actually has fixed this error comes along and helps out. :)

hmmm just come to think of it... i'm actually downloading a set of desperate housewives episod... the file is more than 3Go big... i've downloaded over 1Go so far... could it be because of all the space it takes on my comp ? actually if i recall correctly i thing those error messages started to pop out when i started the downloads :|

• 8 months later...

theres some thing wrong with my computer and i have to mail it to them to get it fix (i hate that )

they said i cant save my files cause of the hard drive

so is there any where like a website where i can store pics at ?

tried angelfire not working

any now what i can do please help thanx

• 1 month later...

i accendetly deleted a folder with a bunch of files in it and it ended up in the recycle bin and later on i was gonna restore and when i went to the recycle bin it was gone and im not sure how to get it back does any one know how or is willing to help me plzz