Bellazon

Computer Problems

how do i do that ? :ninja:

i've tried putting a red wallpaper and the red pixels appear black... so could they be dead pixels ? (not really pixels but you know... the red part of pixels).

Also when i change my configuration to 16 RGB colors there are different traces at different places, and i when i launch my computer, on the very first screen there are a lot of those traces in the middle of my screen :mellow:

cant help you with your little screen problem (which looks like little subliminal messages by the way :p) but i can tell you you can download limewire pro right off limewire. and get the new itunes :p

i don't like the new itunes :p

and i know about limewire but i'm too lazy, i barely use it anyways :ninja:

thanks for not helping me out :laugh:

Those weird traces have appeared on the top of my computer's screen, any idea what it is ? :cry:

post-2553-1171824470_thumb.jpg

have noticed that similar traces also appear on HQ pictures sometimes, when i look at them full-size :/

hmm interesting, i must say though nice paper :laugh:

those weird traces ruin it :ermm:

i booted my computer in safe mode and that is what i got:

safemodescreencapmw9.th.jpg

This time, some of the dots were flashing :blink:

these coloured dots are similar (same place) than the one i get on the very first screen of my computer, then there's not dots at all for 2 or 3 black screens, and then the red and blue traces (see first pic) appear when i enter my password and when i'm on my desktop

:cry:

how do i clean my computer ? :mellow:

and i'm so not opening my computer, i'm sure i'll do something wrong and wreck it :laugh: it's under warranty for another year and a half so i think i'll just take it to the store if i need to open it :/

thanks for sharing your experience :flower:

and i'm so not opening my computer, i'm sure i'll do something wrong and wreck it :laugh: it's under warranty for another year and a half so i think i'll just take it to the store if i need to open it :/

It's easy actually. Open it up and get a can of compressed air and spray that dust away. And taking out the video card it easy to :p but if its under warranty you can always take it in :p

cant help you with your little screen problem (which looks like little subliminal messages by the way :p) but i can tell you you can download limewire pro right off limewire. and get the new itunes :p

i don't like the new itunes :p

and i know about limewire but i'm too lazy, i barely use it anyways :ninja:

thanks for not helping me out :laugh:

whats wrong with the new itunes? :huh:

It's easy actually. Open it up and get a can of compressed air and spray that dust away. And taking out the video card it easy to :p but if its under warranty you can always take it in :p

are they those cans when you turn them upside down and spray them you can freeze stuff :hehe:

You can also try to update the videocard drivers.

:yes: agreed! i think this is all software troubles... try to update drivers or remove and then install current again.

btw, when this began?

Thanks you two, i'll try to see if i can manage to do that :ermm: :laugh:

I think this began like 3 days ago... that's when i noticed it anyways and it's so obvious that i doubt i could have ignored it for a few days :mellow:

thing is some warranties prevent you from opening the computer, if i do it and wreck something then they'll tell me to go fuck myself :ninja:

You can also try to update the videocard drivers.

^ that was gonna be my second suggestion :)

and what MLA said to clean out the dust could help as well as making sure the connection from the monitor to the video card is secure, perhaps disconect and reconect.

i'm gonna see what i can do... thanks !

oh and you know i dont like her much, but she does look good in that pic :drool:

:laugh: :shifty: