Bellazon

Tell us your funny stories

youareaprincess

I didnt find a Therad like this. Well, I will starting

I was last month in Berlin had a Casting it was in the third or fourth etgae. I was wearing high heels about 15 cms. The stairs and the house was more old and loudly when you made a step. Well, I went outside from the casting and of course I am so stupid and fallen the stairs down :D LOL, it was so loudly that the Designer heart it from his flat. OMG this was so awkward. I stand on and ran away :hehe: and my heels wobbeled then....

Tell us your funny moments...

another funny thing. I was cooking in my friends house. I wanted to make from chocolate a chocolate cream. I read its good for the skin to do warm chocolate on the body. Well, I done the chocolate on the oven and made it like always on the highest level. I put the chocolate tables in it and went with my friend in the second etage we closed the door from the first floor .We changed the clothes for the chocolate mask. And were in the second etage singing. Then suddenly came smoke to the second floor. haha we ran in the first floor and everywhere were smoke and it stank so much ... And from my friend was no one at home. We took the chocolate which was no mask like we wanted it was just black and soft :ninja: and stunk , we opened all windows and doors . Then we took apple oel and took this everywhere in the their house and took parfüm , but well when the family from my friend came the house was clean .It was so funny never ever again chocolate mask :evil:

I didnt find a Therad like this. Well, I will starting

I was last month in Berlin had a Casting it was in the third or fourth etgae. I was wearing high heels about 15 cms. The stairs and the house was more old and loudly when you made a step. Well, I went outside from the casting and of course I am so stupid and fallen the stairs down :D LOL, it was so loudly that the Designer heart it from his flat. OMG this was so awkward. I stand on and ran away :hehe: and my heels wobbeled then....

Tell us your funny moments...

:laugh: Heels though! :wub: And ouch, that must've hurt, in more then one way.

Funny stories both of em :rofl:

• 3 months later...

Ok this story is just sad more than funny. But here goes

Earlier this year when i was still at school..

i was desperate to skip a certain class

So i went to the office and said

I feel sick. Let me go home.

but really i felt completely fine

and the secretary woman was like..

Oh my God.. you look so pale.. thin -just AWFUL

- yes you have to go home. ill call your parents straight away

////wrist x__x

was happy to leave though ;)

^ :p

Okay, There are tons of funny stories in my life.

This is the funnest one that cracks all my friends up.

One day, at about 11pm - 12am, I was lying in bed and about to sleep,

I received a call, it was a stupid interview.

Interviewer: Hi, this is Hong Kong Reptile Association, would you mind answering a few questions? It won't take long.

Me: Yes, I'm sorry.

Interviewer: Please, miss!

Me: No, sorry, I'm about to sleep.

Interviewer: Then why did you answer my call?

Me: Your call just woke me up!!!!

Interviewer: I'm sorry miss, not my call woke you up, you just woke up by your cell phone because it rang.

Me: What? You called me that's why my phone rang!!!

Interviewer: okok, whatever... Just answer a few questions then I'll let you go.

Me: Sorry, I have to go now, BYE! ( !@$(*@!%^)

Interviewer: Hi, this is Hong Kong Reptile Association, would you mind answering a few questions? It won't take long.

Interviewer: I'm sorry miss, not my call woke you up, you just woke up by your cell phone because it rang.

Interviewer: okok, whatever... Just answer a few questions then I'll let you go.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

same :rofl:

and azure... oh my, I don't know what to say :rofl:

Funny stories in my life? Well, I saw this thread a few days ago and I tried to remind myself about funny stories that happened to me, but I can't remember any :| yes, it's almost everyday when sb says something that makes me laugh so hard, but these are rather about language mistakes etc., rather than funny situations themselves... but I'll post as soon as I remind myself of some funny situation that happened to me :D not creepy or weird :ninja:

Lyon & Azure :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well i have many funny stories .. but this is the one that i remember right now ..

I was in Phuket,Thailand last year , we rented some motorcycles .

i don't know how to ride one so my cousin asked me to join him if i want to try .

so i was behind him enjoying the views and the fresh air ..

I blinked and when i opened my eyes i was like : WTF Where Am I ? :|

and i saw some empty cans & old dirty news papers and food :o

i raised my head to descover that we had an accident and i fell right in the garbage container :| LOL.

and everyone was laughing at me , and my cousin was hurt but he was laughing at meprobably this is the funniest thing happened to me :blush: but it was embarrassing though :p

• 2 months later...

Ok, my story may be not so very funny, but I'm sure other Bellazonians have very funny stories to tell :shifty: so I'll use my story just to bump this thread :p

A few days ago me and my father were going by car to my aunt. My dad was driving, I was sitting as a passenger next to him, and changing radio stations every few seconds (typical for me). Then I finally "caught" a song I kinda like, and started "dancing" (well, obviously you can't dance when you're sitting in a car, so I just "danced" without moving my legs, just doing weird arm movements). Then I looked at the right side, and saw that car on the lane next to us, and there was this about 30 year old guy, who just smiled and showed his thumb up, like he approved my "dance" :| :rofl: it was so weird I just stopped looking in his direction and started laughing :rofl: my dad said I should have waved to him :cain:

this thread is cool :D

one funny story in my life...well actually also a FML

i think it was the 2nd or 3rd week at my secondary school and our teacher came in with a bright smile on her face.

we all stood up to greet her (yes,we still did that).

she , still with that bright smile said :"class, i have great news!"

everyone looked at her and guessed what the "great news" was.

every time a student guessed something she shook her head and said we should continue guessing ...

me realizing that her stomach got a big bigger... i shouted: "you are pregnant,aren't you?"

the whole class got quiet and everyone ...including the teacher starred at me!

i really thought i had the correct guess, cause she looked at me...

but then she  said veeerrrryy slowly: "No Etienne, I am not pregnant."

The whole class busted out in laughter .

:whistle:

G, I know, I always fall :rofl: but I didn't fall anymore since I left secondary school and I don't know why :nicole:

LOL :rofl:

but what was the news? 

she got us tickets to some lame volleyball match  :sleep:

This line is even funner :rofl:

• 5 months later...

:rofl: Those are some funny stories. As for mines...

At college, there's a group that promotes safe sex and they hang out by the food court, so of course they get a lot of students passing by. Anyways, they hand out condoms and tell people to practice safe sex. I see them practically throwing condoms at people and I'm walking behind this pretty girl and a couple of the group members run up to her and shove a handful of condoms her way, but when they turned and looked at me, no one offered me a condom and it made me think "wtf, am I not pretty enough to be having sex or something?"

Another funny story is that for high school, it was mandatory to take speech class and in our speech class, we had mock job interviews. We had to make resumes and list references. The teacher told us specifically that we were not allowed to use family members. Since my aunt has a different last name from her first marriage (Richards), I thought "I highly doubt the guy interviewing me will know my aunt and uncle". So listed my aunt and my uncle (whose last name is Zenger). I thought it looked pretty legit to have attorneys as my references. When it came the day for the interview, of all the mock interviewers, I got matched with the ONE person who went to law school with my aunt and uncle. Luckily I don't look like my aunt so he bought that we weren't related, but he asked 101 questions about my aunt and uncle and told me a couple college stories they shared. Then he said, "your resume says you've known Donna Richards and Mark Zenger for years" I told him "oh yeah...pretty much my whole life."

• 8 months later...

A friend of mine told me a Story the other day that made me laugh, she went in to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a 4 finger kitkat, she took her items and went to find a seat, it was quite busy in the shop and she found a seat at a table that seated a large african man, she sat opposite him, she took her Coffee and sipped it, then she opened the Kitkat and broke it into 4 peices, the ate one, the African man looked at her and picked up one of the peices of the biscuit and ate it, she felt a little annoyed but didn't know who or what this man was capable of, and so she didn't say anything, then she ate peice number 3 and he ate peice number 4... she was even more annoyed. The man got up from the table and went back to the counter and ordered a Doughnut, when he took the doughnut from the sales lady he went and sat down at another table! the lady wasn't having this! After eating half of her biscuit, he's not getting away with it, he had the money to buy his own. She stormed to the table, picked up the doughnut and took a big bite, then she nodded to the man and walked out of the coffee shop feeling proud of her display of revenge, when she boarded a bus home she reached into her pocket for her change, she found inside the chocolate biscuit she had paid for in the shop... she had not only eaten half of HIS biscuit, when he'd politely not said anything and jsut moved tables, she'd stormed over and bit it, she felt totally embarrassed but laughed later at length. I think my friend read this story in a magazine. But I thought it was pretty funny.