Bellazon

Patrick aka "Paddy"
Thumbnail

SummerBoy24

• 1 month later...

^ Google pics http://www.google.com/search?q=paddy+mitchell+abercrombie+kids&hl=en&gl=us&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cUyBUbyMLIma0QGTroD4Cg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoATgK&biw=1343&bih=572 and this website indicate that it is Paddy: http://abercrombieandfitchmodels.blogspot.com/search?q=paddy+mitchell.

dominik 10: Please do not make such a statement and leave it at that. Please indicate 1) WHO you believe it is in the first pic and 2) provide links to back up your identification. Thank you. ;)

^ jamesdel, you are spot on. :thumbsup: Google search of "alexander ludwig abercrombie model" shows that pic in question is of alexander as an A&F model as a kid and older: HERE. Another website, coolspotters.com indicates it is Alexander: HERE.

I guess the links I noted above were wrong. :idk:

Thanks, james. :heythere:

^ jamesdel, you are spot on. :thumbsup: Google search of "alexander ludwig abercrombie model" shows that pic in question is of alexander as an A&F model as a kid and older: HERE. Another website, coolspotters.com indicates it is Alexander: HERE.

I guess the links I noted above were wrong. :idk:

Thanks, james. :heythere:

My pleasure. You have sorted me out often enough. ( oooooh, that sounds horny )

• 3 months later...