Bellazon

Skin Care

monika

What's are some of the best products for oily skin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are lots of great products for oily skin,but i can't think of them all right now.

But here are a few brilliant products!!!

1) Clear Pore Lotion,

• 2 weeks later...

I have really oily skin, I read once that aloe vera gel is good for your skin so I've been using it as a moisturizer at night. It's made my skin less oily and I rarely get a pimple now. The best kind I've found is Fruit of the Earth 100% aloe vera gel. Of course, different people have different reactions to products but it works well for me :)

Sunset

aloe vera is actually good for the skin cuz it softens the skin and makes nice...my face scrub is made of aloe vera and i use it as a prep for shaving...aloe vera is also good for burns....it acts like a cooling agent.

and im so not gay...i just know a lot of things :blush:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

eh I am gonna ask for some help here lol.

I have unbearably dry skin, I've tried everything from Aveeno to Olay and nothing works for very long. I also have keratosis pilaris(chicken bumps) and eczema so I need something that wont aggravate it (strong scents ect) and I can't find anything that works! I'd really appreciate some input :)

I have unbearably dry skin, I've tried everything from Aveeno to Olay and nothing works for very long. I also have keratosis pilaris(chicken bumps) and eczema so I need something that wont aggravate it (strong scents ect) and I can't find anything that works! I'd really appreciate some input :)

Have you tried Avène? I heard that it's good for dry and sensitive skin :)

Have you tried Avène? I heard that it's good for dry and sensitive skin :)

I was just going to suggest Avene, too :D

I guess you've tried it? Was it good? :laugh:

My skin is quite dry. I tried Avene Cold Creme (I think this is how it's called like)-it's very "light". Later I had some other cream (not Avene)-I don't remember its name, all I remember is that it was in a peach tube :p but it wasn't as good as Avene, so I bought Avene now :)

I guess you've tried it? Was it good? :laugh:

My skin is quite dry. I tried Avene Cold Creme (I think this is how it's called like)-it's very "light". Later I had some other cream (not Avene)-I don't remember its name, all I remember is that it was in a peach tube :p but it wasn't as good as Avene, so I bought Avene now :)

yeah yeah it's good too. esp for sensitive skin