Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Thanx but the pic I use is ok as I can't put big HQ in my website. 

I pay 25€ annually for the host. If I start putting only big HQ images, it will cost me a lot more, given that I have already more than 164,000 photos hosted on stefmodels. And I am against pop-up ads opening in the website. So many website allowed these opening windows ads because you can earn money. I found it boring when u visit a website and have to close all these automatic windows. 

17 hours ago, cylnz said:

Cindy Crawford by Herb Ritts for the 1994 Pirelli calendar; taken in Bahamas 1993.

(according to the art sites, which I'm coming to doubt more as time goes by)

Info appears to be accurate. According to Pirelli website:

The 1994 Pirelli Cal was shot by Herb Ritts in the Bahamas and culminated in this December spread featuring Cindy Crawford. Sexy, modern but classic, too (in sepia B&W), it typified that year's images and ushered in a new era of success for the Calendar.

12 hours ago, LAM said:

Thanx but the pic I use is ok as I can't put big HQ in my website. 

I pay 25€ annually for the host. If I start putting only big HQ images, it will cost me a lot more, given that I have already more than 164,000 photos hosted on stefmodels. And I am against pop-up ads opening in the website. So many website allowed these opening windows ads because you can earn money. I found it boring when u visit a website and have to close all these automatic windows. 

Download it and then resize it before putting it up on your site.

17 hours ago, LittleGorm said:

Download it and then resize it before putting it up on your site.

That's what I did already on my scans. And it took a lot of time to scans, resize, tiny size, updating website.

See the size of this scan

supersonik-10.jpg