Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

I don't have any idea why that track would be used in a VS commercial and, apparently, Warner Bros doesn't like that track being used in videos, either (even for a VS commercial). Since the track is copyrighted by the WB, the audio had to be removed before posting it on YT.

That is a strange choice for a soundtrack :| I don't see how that song would fit w/ the commercial :/

I think maybe the track fits in with the fantasy/circus action of the commercial. Especially cause the Joker in Batman is essentialy something from a circus. It might tie in with the theme of the show. Maybe they are going with another super hero theme this year. I mean there was mention of a metal cape being made. Capes usually signify superhero...And it can all tie in with the idea of a circus. I think the whole theme this year in general with VS is Fantasy. And circus, superhero etc are all Fantasy.

^^You do have a point about the superhero thing, but I still don't get the whole angle of using the Joker theme from TDK and how it fits towards VS.

Here, I'm going to post the full 70-second audio track that was deleted from the XMAS video. Listen to the track while watching the Youtube video and then you tell me how it sounds to you.

:laugh:

I'm gonna hope that these tapes are diversions by V.S. for the real thing. :shock: They can NOT be serious. :cry2: They have no continuity and are nonsense really, IMHO. If this is an indication of where V.S.'s head is this year, the show will be a big fat FAIL also. I sure hope not. :bounce:

What in the world were they smokin' when they came up with these?? :atoobie:

Am i the only one who got the whole idea of the Commercial. I do agree with dizzymisslizzy about the trains, car, chopper etc kind of being the same. But the whole theme obviously with VS this year is Fantasy. What describes Christmas more then Fantasy. Come on Christmas is all about fantasy and fun. Thats the point they are getting with this ad. Just cause there isnt santa or xmas music playing doesnt mean it has nothing to do with it. And why there is explosions etc is because there are 1000 Fantasie's or whatever. And they are showing different fantasies being played out. Do they flow not really but i get the concept they were going for. Especially with the circus, pool table, desert stuff. I think that's what the whole Christmas Season with VS is about this year. Fantasy...

^ Unfortunately most members on tFS don't view VS very highly, so they tend to be a bit more bias when it comes to anything VS-related :/

Like I said before, taking aside the fact this is a Christmas commercial, the commercial really isn't that bad. Very Superbowl-worthy :yes: And this is coming from someone who works in the Ad-industry :)