Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

i really think that my girl TYRA is gonna get to open AND close the show. it's really only fitting. whether you like her or not, she has been doing the VS show longer than any other girl on there, and has been in the catalog for more years as well.

she's been their biggest model, and even if she is past her modelling prime, and gisele is the new face, TYRA is truly the ultimate VS model. So, since this is her very last show, i think it would only be right to honour her with the opening AND closing of the show. ESPECIALLY the closing.

Does anyone know why it's Tyra's last VS show? I know about America's Next Top Model and her talk show, but c'mon! It's only one night of work (plus maybe a couple of rehersals beforehand). It doesn't seem like it should be that much of a commitment to walk down a runway a couple of times, then go back to doing her own shows (unless VS is against that). I just hope she doesn't use this as an excuse to "let herself go".

OK to start, anyone who has not seen the shows, and would like to should go here:

http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/victorias_..._fashion_shows/

Thanks for the link. They're all so beautiful! Even Tyra, whom I'm not usually particularly fond of.

By the way, does anyone know who the girl toward the beginning of the 2003 show in the sort of blue/turquoise lingerie is? Is it Lindsay Frimodt?

The following will be playing at the show:

Ricky Martin To Perform "Drop It On Me," From His New Album Life

Seal To Perform His Hit Singles "Love's Divine" and "Crazy"

Chris Botti To Open The Show With A Performance Of "Embraceable You"

i definitely don't think you're alone in that one, greedy.

noone is watching the show for the performances. i think they're in it just to make the thing seem like more of an event. but i think it's really unncessary.

sidebar: why haven't we heard KK's name mentioned yet? she's one of the official VS contract girls now, isn't she?? and she's been a big part of their show ever since she first did it -- but she's not on the website or anything.

i really REALLY pray that she's still doing it.

The following will be playing at the show:

Ricky Martin To Perform "Drop It On Me," From His New Album Life

Seal To Perform His Hit Singles "Love's Divine" and "Crazy"

Chris Botti To Open The Show With A Performance Of "Embraceable You"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the info Lullaby?Do you know who is gonna opens or closes the show? In glamurama.com.br it says ana beatriz barros,fernanda taveres and caroline trentini will be on the show...Do you know any other models?