Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

I don't really wear fancy lingerie .. I mean, when I think of the fancy kind, I think of a desperate housewife who wants to bring some excitement into her perhaps non-existant love life. Anyways, when I started the topic - I meant lingerie in general.. as in underwear, not granny panties though.. haha

anyways... since this seems to be full of guys. Which do you perfer? :p :

regular (nothing special) cotton undies

hipsters

thongs

g-strings

My mommy stills buy panties and bras for me :| ...I've never brought lingerie for myself though,it can't be helped cause I'm a fat bastard :ermm:

i'm guessing the fact that you are female is out of the bag now because your thingy-ma-bobber says "gender: not telling" unless you are a cross-dresser ... and I am so bored right now - that's why I noticed

i think her having a thread in Girls of Bellazon was actually the giveaway ;)

My mommy stills buy panties and bras for me :| ...I've never brought lingerie for myself though,it can't be helped cause I'm a fat bastard :ermm:

i'm guessing the fact that you are female is out of the bag now because your thingy-ma-bobber says "gender: not telling" unless you are a cross-dresser ... and I am so bored right now - that's why I noticed

i think her having a thread in Girls of Bellazon was actually the giveaway ;)

I don't go there often at all, I wouldn't have noticed.. :p

I don't really wear fancy lingerie .. I mean, when I think of the fancy kind, I think of a desperate housewife who wants to bring some excitement into her perhaps non-existant love life. Anyways, when I started the topic - I meant lingerie in general.. as in underwear, not granny panties though.. haha

anyways... since this seems to be full of guys. Which do you perfer? :p :

regular (nothing special) cotton undies

hipsters

thongs

g-strings

All of the above!

congrats you stated the obvious! :cain: