Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

• Style icon Tom Ford says fashion and sexuality have both become fluid
  • Ford, 56, described 'Noir Anthracite,' his collection's new fragrance, as 'not particularly masculine' in its scent
  • 'If you love something and it smells great, why shouldn't you wear it? Why can't a man wear a beautiful peony-based fragrance?' Ford told The Telegraph
  • 'If you're a guy who paints his nails, that doesn't mean anything. You're a man sleeping with a man? So what that doesn't mean you're gay,' the designer said

:rofl:  Well it doesn't make you straight....

Man sent to prison for burning 4 kittens to death

CHESTER, S.C. (AP) —

A South Carolina man has been sentenced to two years in prison for burning four kittens to death.

The Herald of Rock Hill reports that 27-year-old Christopher Rainey pleaded guilty Friday to arson and ill treatment of animals. Prosecutors say he poured gasoline on a shed at his family's home in Great Falls in May to burn it down with five kittens in it. Rainey blamed his use of marijuana, meth and cocaine while not taking his prescribed medications for mental health issues.

Solicitor Candice Lively says one of the kittens survived.

Lively asked for the maximum sentence of five years, saying Rainey's decade-long criminal record includes two stints in prison for burglary and assaults.

Rainey's mother, Tammy Lane, says he does "crazy stuff" when not taking his prescriptions.

:sad: 

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

JJ Abrams will be writing & directing Episode IX.

I hope he will write an original story and use no homages for this installment.

I'm kind of torn when I saw the news. 

My husband and I were talking the other night about what's the chance that Disney will continue the series after ep 9. 
I looked at him and said, "seriously? I'm guessing they're going to redo them." We both groaned. 

On the other hand,  we  did get to see the theatrical re-release of Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan.  Still enjoyable. I would have liked to have seen a cleaner  copy, but I'm splitting hairs because it was the director's cut with a  couple of lost scenes. 

On 06/09/2017 at 10:52 PM, Sanni said:

@frenchkiki Thank you for your help! It truly means a lot. But our cat has passed away today. He fought hard, the people at veterinary clinics tried to help and we paid whatever was asked but his multitude of problems proved to be too much for one little cat.

If you are still willing to share your info, I think it could be very helpful to others and something I could pass on to other cat owners as well.

Fare well my most beloved, baby, sibling and best friend. Maybe we’ll meet again one day.

Sanni you have friends Enrico the Mighty Prophet,  JJ3 Egérie of French Spirit, superGirl who speaks several languages fluently, Stromboli who went to Harvard, CultIcon the Power of American Psychology. What could be better than that  ?

I am only a beginner in Cosmology Study but I will entrust you a Secret.

In our Universe there is someone who awaits you with great impatience. You and only You.

DOG DOG CHIEN CHIEN HUND HUNDjpg.jpg