Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Who on Earth is Gracie Carvalho? The first post has her under contract. What has she done for VS so far? :unsure:

She reminds me a little of Emanuela:

http://fever-of-fate.com/vs/index.php/view/C415/

Oh wow, she's like an Emanuela clone! And in that sense she's entirely superfluous to VS as a contracted model. :ninja:

She's less curvy than Emanuela, which is probably why she does better attaining high fashion gigs. A lot of people say she looks like a cross between Emanuela and Liya. It's kinda like how some use to always say Izabel looked like Alessandra.

Marisa isn't an Angel anymore (as we've all figured out). She didn't leave. VS decided not to renew her contract. Highly doubt VS will ever confirm or make an official annoucement, but Marisa will probably say something soon since I've heard from several people just how interactive she is with her fans.

More to come.

I do hope that something is said by someone atleast. Its kind of obvious she isn't an Angel anymore. I liked Marisa for VS. I did think she was probably they're best spokesmodel.

I am not a huge fan of Behati. But thats probably cause i havent seen enough of her on VS runway or elsewhere other then doing PINK. I think Behati is an awesome hf model. So if she is Angel i kind of wish VS give her more to do then just PINK.

I do hope that something is said by someone atleast. Its kind of obvious she isn't an Angel anymore. I liked Marisa for VS. I did think she was probably they're best spokesmodel.

I am not a huge fan of Behati. But thats probably cause i havent seen enough of her on VS runway or elsewhere other then doing PINK. I think Behati is an awesome hf model. So if she is Angel i kind of wish VS give her more to do then just PINK.

I feel the same way with Behati. Its almost as if VS purposely gives her looks that don't do her justice. In my opinion, she looked the best in the 2007 show. Outside of Vs, like at Versace or Chanel, for example, Behati is always beautiful.

Marisa isn't an Angel anymore (as we've all figured out). She didn't leave. VS decided not to renew her contract. Highly doubt VS will ever confirm or make an official annoucement, but Marisa will probably say something soon since I've heard from several people just how interactive she is with her fans.

More to come.

Did your Lima-fans-know-all psychic powers tell you? :cain: And I guess those psychic powers negate that Marisa was just given the FB and the most VSFS press as well as the fact that VS had scheduled for her a February launch of a perfume she helped create.

@chrisman46: I don't think when anyone said Izabel looks like Ale it was meant as a good thing for the Angel line-up. :laugh:

More to come.

Did your Lima-fans-know-all psychic powers tell you? :cain: And I guess those psychic powers negate that Marisa was just given the FB and the most VSFS press as well as the fact that VS had scheduled for her a February launch of a perfume she helped create.

Not surprised with your comment at all. But time will tell, right? I wasn't sure about it either if you read what I said in Marisa's thread not too long ago, but I didn't believe it even though we knew people were going this year and then I found out it was true along with the fact that it wasn't her decision to leave like everyone was saying. I was just putting it out there. Believe it or not. I don't care. Eventually you'll find out for yourself and hopefully soon because it's obviously driving you nuts.

I feel the same way with Behati. Its almost as if VS purposely gives her looks that don't do her justice. In my opinion, she looked the best in the 2007 show. Outside of Vs, like at Versace or Chanel, for example, Behati is always beautiful.

^Amen!

I'm not sure what their nefarious reasons are..? :idk: I mean, when Miranda Kerr was the de facto PINK spokesmodel (and "Angel") in 2007, she still appeared in other segments. And it's not as if PINK has much exclusivity otherwise; I know some models only appeared in that section, but Chanel, Candice, and Abbey Lee all modelled elsewhere without the viewing public getting into fits of apoplexy.

I can only conclude that this was designed simply to piss me off! :mad:

More to come.

Not surprised with your comment at all. But time will tell, right? I wasn't sure about it either if you read what I said in Marisa's thread not too long ago, but I didn't believe it even though we knew people were going this year and then I found out it was true along with the fact that it wasn't her decision to leave like everyone was saying. I was just putting it out there. Believe it or not. I don't care. Eventually you'll find out for yourself and hopefully soon because it's obviously driving you nuts.

^You see, this is why you should all come over to my Totally Spurious thread! Shameless self-promotion I know ( ;) ) - but psychic powers and unconfirmed rumours are very much de rigeur over there. If in doubt, simply make it up. Ends up being just as "official" as this, ultimately... :evil:

I love it. So typical of Lima fans: dismiss all facts and present vague and degrading speculation as truth. :rofl:

@chrisman46: I don't think when anyone said Izabel looks like Ale it was meant as a good thing for the Angel line-up. :laugh:

True, but as with Izabel and Alessandra, I'm sure Emanuela and Gracie will end up with their own fanbase and niche in the VS. Plus, Izabel, in my opinion, was the better spokeswoman of the two and had a stronger walk and better assets. :whistle:

You see, this is why you should all come over to my Totally Spurious thread!

I think that might be what started this! Lima is being picked on in that thread, I thought it was funny, so Savanna is retaliating? Fits the profile.

What the hell are you talking about? I happen to have a sense of humor. Just because I haven't said anything in that thread doesn't mean that I'm "retaliating" here. Plus, you don't even make any sense. Retaliating how? I was just saying what everyone already knew. I don't attack everyone who doesn't have only the greatest and positive things to say about Adriana like you do with Marisa because everyone has different tastes which I can respect. Not to mention, it would be just a waste of time.

Anyway, I should've just said: Marisa isn't an Angel anymore. Good riddance! That's how I really feel. Move along now.

^ Well, there you go! You admit to being a Marisa hater and would therefore obviously, and automatically, assume the negative explanation for why she's no longer an Angel despite any evidence to the contrary. Glad we could work that out!

True, but as with Izabel and Alessandra, I'm sure Emanuela and Gracie will end up with their own fanbase and niche in the VS. Plus, Izabel, in my opinion, was the better spokeswoman of the two and had a stronger walk and better assets. :whistle:

Oh opinions, opinions. I was an Ale fan way back in the day, but even then I probably would have preferred Izabel in interviews. :ninja:

Then attack Alessandra's Agent because he is the one that said Marisa's contract wasn't renewed. It's not us, honestly I don't give a crap about Marisa one way or the other, if she's there or not it doesn't make a difference. But it wasn't really Lima-Fans.com contacts (though it's not really hard to have contacts if you look around) it was one of Ale's and her people. KK decided to leave before the vsfs but she still had to do what she was contracted. If marisa and vs decided to leave their partnership at the door, it was probably months ago because they make the decision who wears the fantasy bra in May-June if not earlier because they shoot the campaign in July. Everything is about 4-6 months in advance, so things probably changed. Selita is another example of this. No need to hold a grudge or anything, hell it doesn't matter. Who gives a flying shit who has contacts and doesn't or knows more and doesn't blah blah blah. I for one bring it up when people ask questions and a contact has provided this information. Marisa will get other jobs, the angels will continue whatever at this point. Life goes on NEXT!

What is going on here? I made this thread all of us fans of Victoria's Secret can just come and chat about it in general. The models, launches, speculations etc. The only reason its ''official'' is cause there are heaps of other threads and i wanted this as the main one where members can come and post any news or even speculations in regards to VS that way model threads dont get clogged up and random topics dont get keep getting made.

Stop the arguing.