Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Well, Ale did wear "an outfit made completely out of Candy", so yeah.

Moving on.

When I first saw that Vogue pic, I was disappointed

vogueus091005.jpg

I mean, wasn't it supposed to be the Anegls and not some random bombshells that VS just decides to put everywhere just for the hell of it. (that being said, nice Tattas Doutzy, nice tattas...)

Then I took a second look

vogueus091005.jpg

And felt so much better!

• 3 weeks later...

^ 63596114.gif:rofl:

Adriana, I was wondering if you could shed some light on one of the most hotly debated subjects here at BZ. Do you most resemble a cat, Irina Shayk (with Ronaldo), a frying pan, Adriana Lima, Ronaldo (with Irina Shayk), Koh Samui, Magnum PI or an upside-down Adriana face? :morning:

Adriana, I was wondering if you could shed some light on one of the most hotly debated subjects here at BZ. Do you most resemble a cat, Irina Shayk (with Ronaldo), a frying pan, Adriana Lima, Ronaldo (with Irina Shayk), Koh Samui, Magnum PI or an upside-down Adriana face? :morning:

post-11221-0-1446084280-04856_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Michael*, how exceedingly kind of you to start this nonsense off. And what a pertinent question. One in which I was only discussing yesterday over high-tea with my companions at the bridge-club... I believe the correct answer is #8 - the Weird Kind Of Upside Down Adriana Thing. Of course, it couldn't be #4 because that IS me. The others are ridiculous flights-of-fancy. But how we laughed. It was almost unseemly.

post-11221-0-1446084280-10115_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

I'M HUNGRY... :mellow:

Adriana totally going personal here, but the adorable lil faces you make on the runway.... do they carry over into the bedroom? If so Marko's a LUCKY man!

post-11221-0-1446084290-64813_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

I've always maintained that one should be a maid in the living room, a chef in the kitchen, and whore in the bedroom. And with Marko's big, dirty, ungainly feet, and ravenous appetite - I certainly have my work cut out with the former two. Sometimes I think people presume the life of a VS "Angel" is all glamour - but I muck in girls!

As for the bedroom, whilst I'm rather adamant that such talk has no place on the internet - I realise that this weekend is a special occasion... I don't usually like to talk about it, but those 'adorable lil faces' you talk of are involuntary muscle-spasms that have affected me since birth. Infact I'm rather embarrassed by them, since you brought them up. So yes, they do happen in the bedroom too - but as you can see from my ethos, in there they happen to work rather well!

Girls, where is Candice? I wanted her to sign my copy of Vogue and she wasn't there. I was upset, because it was her spread (teehee I said spread). She's not pregnant, is she?

post-11221-0-1446084298-08951_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

Hey - I'm the pregnant one. :mad: Let's talk about ME! (I WANT CAKE!)

post-11221-0-1446084298-13485_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Yeah. Screw F*%@ing Candice.

Chanel any guess on who's going to get pregnant next? Also where's Alessandra, is she still with the company?

post-11221-0-1446084303-90009_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Not me! I've got a kick-ass midriff and no baby's gonna f*@k with that shit. Do you want to see it? Here - let me tie my shirt up to expose it. I know everybody loves that...

I'm not allowed to talk about Alessandra. :ninja:

(Psst... Tweet me at 'itsmechaneliman' later, and I'll spill. It'll totally blow your damn mind.)

I have a couple of questions...

For all the girls: Who is going to open the show? What is the difference with Supermodels/Bombshells and Angels, are you even Angels?

Chanel: You always complain about not having wings last year, what are you planning to do this year to get wings?

Doutzen: Are you going to walk the show with a special collection for pregnant womans with Miranda?

Adriana: Any chance to see Valentina in pictures again before she's 18?